:003

Author's pov:

Taehyung smiled as he reached his new bungalow, he opened the swing gate and closed it behind as he walked on the concrete pathway that led him to the small cute garden with a few varieties of flowers to his left and to the car shed and as well as the front door.

He rang the doorbell and waited for his mother to open the door wide and engulf him into an endearing hug and that's what she did as soon as she opened the door, it was as if she was seeing her son after a long time even if he was put just for a few hours.

"Welcome home, son." She muttered while parting and ruffled his smooth red hair, Taehyung smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

To interrupt their sweet moment, Taehyung's cute little dog Yeontan sprinted towards him from the play room that was across from where he was standing; while, his barks filled the whole house. Taehyung's smile got wider as his eyes fell on his baby, Yeontan. He crouched down and took him into his arms and gently stroked his back.

"I'm back, Tan-ah. Did you miss me?" He asked, and Yeontan barked as a reply to which Taehyung kissed his nose; meanwhile, Mrs. Kim cooed at them and shut the door.

"Enough you two. Taehyungie, go and freshen up. I have baked pastries for you." She said, heading towards the kitchen that was on their right. Taehyung hummed and left Yeontan on the floor and let him go back to playing, while he stood up and walked upstairs to change his clothes.

As soon as he entered his room, he switched on the ceiling lights and saw his king sized bed neat and tidy along with his study table and the book shelf on the right end of the corner. He headed towards the large windows with a space to sit on comfortably and removed the curtains to have a good view of the evening city.

He smiled at the sunset, half of his day went well but if the Librarian called him tonight, this day would be the best, Taehyung thought and walked back to his wardrobe that was in the opposite of the shelves.

Grabbing out his black and comfy clothes and a towel, he made a beeline to the bathroom to get freshed so that he could quickly devour the pastries his mom had made.

Mrs. Kim placed the plate with a strawberry pastry on it infront of Taehyung, who was seated on the dining chair. He was zoned out, actually thinking about what that librarian must be doing right now?

'He must be silencing the students who are chit chatting amongst themselves instead of studying, or might be cleaning up his desk or might be issuing the books.'

Taehyung told himself with a small smile lingering on his face which didn't go unnoticed by his mother, who got curious and sat ahead of him.

"Taehyung-ah!" She called, knocking on the table and bringing her son back into reality.

"Why are you smiling alone?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows while Taehyung's eyebrows rose as he incessantly shook his head.

"N-Nothing, mom." He stuttered, thinking that his mother would buy it. But Mrs. Kim was smart, as soon as she found her son stammering, she knew that he was hiding something.

She narrowed her eyes on him and placed her hands on her hips, "Kim Taehyung-ssi. Since when did you start hiding things from your mother, huh?" She questioned, arching an eyebrow.

Taehyung gulped and smiled awkwardly at her,"It's nothing, mom. I'm serious." He tried to convince her with his not so nervous tone. Mrs. Kim huffed, she knew that her son won't give in until she does something.

And that's what she did, she took the plate and pastry from his hand back which made him whine out loudly, "Mom!"

Mrs. Kim just looked away and waited for him to spill the tea, Taehyung sulked on his seat with a pout decorating his baby face. Should he really tell his mom about the librarian? He just found the guy attractive and that's it, it's not like he caught feelings for him. But whatever, eventually he chose to tell his mom.