:010

Author's pov:

Taehyung blinked as he stood in front of the library which was locked. Why was it locked? Didn't Jimin arrive yet? He thought to himself as he fiddled with the lock with a cute pout on his lips.

"I should text him.." he mumbled to himself as he fished out his phone and opened their chat, his eyebrows creased as he found his messages not yet read by the older.

"What's the matter? Why did he not check my messages?" He said, and left another text asking him where he was and if everything was fine.

Taehyung plopped down on the wooden porch, "I should wait for him.." he sighed.

His eyes fell on the grass which were cut short now, the garden looked neat and beautiful unlike the first day he saw them. He assumed that Jimin must have appointed a mower. He also made a mental note to himself to suggest to Jimin to revamp the library as it really looked old.

Few minutes passed by but Jimin was nowhere to be seen, Taehyung sighed for the nth time as he kept checking his phone to see if Jimin read his messages but to no avail. Taehyung even called him twice but the latter didn't pick up, so he waited for another few minutes thinking that Jimin must be busy or maybe he was with his grandma.

Taehyung stood up and walked back and forth on the stone tiled path, his hands folded behind his back as he squished out his bread cheeks. He was getting bored, he kept glancing at his watch waiting for the elder.

A sweet little voice calling him made him flinch and turn around, a boy around twelve years smiled at him.

"Yeah?" He walked towards him, with a puzzled face.

"What are you doing here? Jiminie hyung hasn't opened the library today.." the boy said, looking at the library.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, "You mean, it's closed since the morning?"

The boy nodded, "I came in the morning to return a book, but it was closed." He said. Taehyung frowned but thanked the boy for telling him and watched him depart.

Taehyung turned around and stared at the library. Why didn't Jimin open the library today? He dialed Jimin's number again and this time it was switched off, Taehyung's face turned dull. Was Jimin ignoring his calls?

"Why is Hyung doing this to me?" He murmured to himself biting his lips, there must be something wrong or else why wouldn't Jimin show up or answer his calls.

He was like a cat on hot bricks, what if Jimin was in trouble? His mind was occupied by unnecessary thoughts. Or maybe he was just really busy? Taehyung came to that conclusion but hoped that at least he should have told him if he cannot show up today.

Taehyung got all excited for nothing, with slumped shoulders he headed out of the place.

⸙ - ⸙

The Royal Emerald restaurant was filled with the chatter of the customers who were being catered by the servers dressed smartly in white and black uniforms. The five star restaurant had a high ceiling with sparse lights above the wooden tables with upholstered dining chairs throughout, the restaurant gave off an intimate and romantic atmosphere.

The sweet aroma of foods hit Jimin's nose arousing his appetite as he impatiently waited for Mia to arrive so that they could finish this drama. His foot restlessly hit the black marble floor, his dark brown orbs glancing at his Rolex watch every now and then. He looked at the people around him having fun with their partners, they looked very genuine unlike him who has to pretend to be lovely to a witch.

"Jimin!" A high pitched voice reached his ears freaking him out, he looked behind and found Mia walking towards him swaying her hips as she looked stunning in her black sleeveless bodycon dress paired with black platform heels.