:008

Author's pov:

It was chilly weather, people rubbed their gloved palms together to keep themselves warm as they walked past him. Taehyung could see some people having a nice hot chocolate in the cafe with their loved ones, and some of them just sitting by the streets and looking at the black sky probably complaining to God about their poor state.

He was walking down alone with his hands shoved into his brown coat's pocket, the cold wind hit his body making him shiver and huff out a steam. Namjoon was drunk along with Jungkook and so Jin volunteered to drop them home, or else he would have company now. But it didn't bother him, as he loved sauntering all by himself under the gloomy wind and moonlight.

He observed a guy ahead of him tying a girl's shoe laces and pecking her lips once he was done before they resumed their walk, it reminded him of Jimin and the earlier incident.

'Taehyung's eyes grew wide as Jimin covered his mouth and shushed him as he leaned closer, his heart throbbed against his ribcage and feared that Jimin might hear it. But that one thing which calmed him down was Jimin's scent, he smelt of lavender. Taehyung loved it, he would love to stay in his arms forever just to be calmed by that pleasant smell.

"Just listen to me, okay? Don't speak." Jimin ordered him softly and earned a slow nod from the younger, "Make sure you don't tell anyone that we have met before, got it?"

Taehyung's eyebrows creased in confusion, he wanted to ask why but since Jimin had told him not to talk, he obeyed. Jimin upon understanding his facial expression elaborated, "Actually on our way to the restaurant, I told Jin hyung about the cute guy story--"

Taehyung almost screamed but Jimin pushed him back and covered his mouth tightly and placed his finger on his lips to tell him to be quiet, "Calm down, Taehyung! I didn't take your name, Don't worry." Jimin's soft soothing voice calmed him down and he sighed against the older man's palm and Jimin gulped and retracted his hand.

Taehyung slowly looked up at him, Jimin's heart began pounding loudly. Those innocent eyes behind the round glasses he liked staring at, his square thin lips which seemed untouched. And those fluffy smooth red hair covering his forehead, he wanted to ruffle them and kiss them. He looked so cute that Jimin wanted to wrap him up in a box and hide it in his pocket.

Taehyung grew redder as each second passed by with Jimin staring at him affectionately, he didn't want to look away but he also didn't want anyone stumbling into them in this state.

"U-uh..we s-should go! They m-must be w-waiting for u-us." He stammered and ran out without even glancing at Jimin, whose mouth was agape.'

Taehyung smacked his own forehead, annoyed at himself for running away, maybe if he stayed there Jimin would have pulled him into a kiss. How would it feel to taste those plump lips?

Taehyung's eyes dilated as he realized what he was thinking, he shouldn't be thinking like that. It was wrong, they don't even know much about each other. Jimin might be straight or who knows how he is!

Taehyung shook off his thoughts and resumed walking but he was right, maybe Jimin didn't want anyone to tease him with his name. But a familiar mellifluous voice called him from behind, making him halt and turn round.