:016

Author's pov:

“Oh, nice.” Jimin uttered indifferently on the phone as he grabbed two boxes of ice cream; strawberry and chocolate. He surveyed both the boxes and wondered which flavor Taehyung liked.

“And then I told her that if one wears branded products and still manages to look ugly then it’s not the makeup’s fault, they are just naturally ugly and it can’t be helped.”

Jimin rolled his eyes as he heard Mia laugh and continued, “However, nobody can beat me when it comes to beauty.” Jimin ignored that statement and threw both the boxes into the cart thinking that Taehyung would love any of them.

Mia sighed and dreamily said, “Just imagine me wearing a bandana, who would look sexier than me? Right Jimin?” She asked, anticipating him to say yes.

Meanwhile Jimin was busy imagining her in the said bandana, he snorted as she looked okay okay, not that bad and suddenly he imagined the same on Taehyung and he literally wanted to pinch those bread cheeks.

“Taehyung looks sexier than you.” He mumbled to himself.

“Pardon?” She said as she couldn’t hear him properly.

Jimin coughed, “There is a network issue, I will call you later. Bye!” He hung up not giving a room for her to respond to that. He heaved out a sigh in relief and dropped his phone into his pocket.

He was in a convenience store, looking for goods that Taehyung loved to eat. Today wasn’t his birthday, it’s just that he had scored well in his exams and Jimin wanted to congratulate and show his pride for his hard work and sleepless nights.

And as soon as he arrived here, Mia called him. He ignored it once but then his grandma called him and asked why he wasn’t answering Mia’s calls, he concluded that Mia must have complained about him. He wanted to push her into the Han river but unfortunately he didn’t want to end up behind the bars.

He gave an excuse that he was driving and then called Mia back and apologized for the same reason. He was uninterested in talking to her but he was afraid of giving dry replies like what if she complained again? So, he had to listen to her attentively.

He walked towards the aisle that was filled with varieties of candies, he knew that Taehyung loved candies. He grabbed all the candies that he thought would taste good. He was excited to see the happiness in the younger’s face when he would look at everything that he had bought.

Getting a chance to look at Taehyung’s smile would always help him sleep peacefully in the night, was it too cheesy? He didn’t know but he knew for sure that he would do anything to make him happy, not caring about what the society would say.

He made his way towards the counter while revising his mental list of things to buy. He looked down at his cart, it looked like a rainbow. Ice creams, candies and chocolates.

“I have to stop by Starbucks to get smoothies and McDonald’s for takeouts.” He reminded himself and stood behind a guy, whose items were being scanned for payment. Meanwhile he sent a quick text to Taehyung that he would come home in an hour.

“Sir, please come forward.” The counter girl requested, Jimin smiled and moved forward with his cart. Taking all the items to scan, the girl finally gave him the bill and Jimin made a payment.

“Thank you!”

⸙ - ⸙

A sigh escaped Jimin’s lips as he placed all the takeout bags in the backseat of his car, he closed the door and smiled at himself. He was wasting all this money on food that he was not buying for himself, but for a guy who was his home. He would never regret spending on Taehyung, never.