:015

Warning: not proofread. :')

Author's pov:

The smooth bright red hair brushed gently against his cheeks as he kept his focus on his mobile, his eyes fell on the soft snoring being snuggled against him. A smile automatically made its way towards his lips, he brought up his left hand towards the younger’s face and slowly pushed back the strands of his hair behind his ears and then let his hand take its own time in feeling the velvety skin of the younger.

He didn’t realize that his faint touch could wake Taehyung up, until he stirred a little making Jimin halt and stare at him lovingly as he watched the boy slowly open his eyes and look at all his surroundings til it finally landed upon Jimin. He stared up at the older, admiring his usual bare face and the way his black hair covered his forehead making him appear cute.

Taehyung’s lips formed into a smile as he mumbled, “Good morning, hyung.”

Jimin, reciprocating his smile, opened his mouth to greet him back but he couldn’t form the words, his voice betrayed him. He noticed the way Taehyung was looking at him in confusion, he felt so embarrassed while he looked like a mute. He tried his best to talk but failed every moment.

The more the older one failed, the more the younger one got angry. He abruptly sat up and glared at him, “You ruined my morning!” He shouted and climbed off of the bed furiously, leaving Jimin behind who was trying to call him. He cleared his throat and called him again and this time he succeeded but it was too late as Taehyung was already in the arms of some other guy.

His eyes shot open, as wide as the owl’s as it wandered around his pixel white and misty coloured room, looking for Taehyung and the person he was with. His heavy breath got lighter and lighter as he realized that all of that was just a dream. A stupid dream.

He heaved out a sigh and shook his head before grabbing his mobile from the nightstand table, unlocking it he quickly opened his and Taehyung’s chat and sent him a morning message.

Jimin

Good morning!!

Ever since they began hanging out together almost everyday, their bond got better and better. They could understand each other without the need to explain themselves in some circumstances. For him, even a one minute conversation with the younger person would make him feel good.

Whenever Taehyung would call him by his name accidentally, his heart would bloom. Although he loved it when the latter addressed him as Hyung, he loved it when called by his name.

They would often spend time in the biblio’s cafe, reading books together, talking about each other’s day and even helping each other like, last week Jimin had helped him with his assignment, and the younger one helped him in cleaning the whole library making it look as fresh as the flowers in a particular season.

For Jimin, Taehyung was his happy pill that he wanted to gulp down every now and then. He would feel lonely the moment Taehyung would leave his side, it’s like he wanted the younger one to stay by his side forever. If it was in his control, he would never let him go away from him even for a second.

He didn’t know when he got so close to the red haired guy, but one thing was sure, he didn’t mind it. In fact, he loved to be with Taehyung.

Jimin smiles as he gets the same reply from the younger one.

Jimin

Good morning!!