:002

Author's pov:

"Chill. I'm just kidding." Jimin said, the younger one sighed and shyly smiled at him. Taehyung watched him walking back to the desk, without realising he pouted. He wanted the man to not leave, moreover he wanted to know his name too.

"Uh.. Mister?" Taehyung called, raising his right hand a little, Jimin stopped in his tracks and craned his necks to the side, indicating to him to continue

"May I know who you are?" He asked hesitatingly, Jimin was quiet for a while but later his reply made him huff.

"Owner of this library." The reply was short yet true, but Taehyung wanted his name.

"Okay, and your name?" He asked again, Jimin looked ahead and grinned widely.

"How about you find it out?" With that Jimin went and sat in his chair, Taehyung stood there with his mouth agape and earned a wink from the older who then grabbed a book and started reading it.

Taehyung scoffed and closed his mouth,"Find it out." He mimicked him in a low voice and rolled his eyes before going to one of the aisles.

It was the aisle filled with historic books, he stared at the long bookshelves in amazement and traced his fingers over the dusty hard binds. There was no genre he didn't like reading, he preferred them all and was comfortable in reading each and every genre of novels.

But today he was in the mood of reading a novel containing romance and drama, but he didn't find the aisle of the romance books. He stood near the end of an aisle with his hands resting on his hips as he wondered while looking over at the aisle names.

Upon noticing Taehyung's lost state Jimin decided to help the boy, "What are you looking for?" He yelled from his place which caused the younger one to flinch and jump on his spot and squint his eyes at the librarian who was seated afar.

"Um..I wanna read a romance novel, can you help me find it?" He asked innocently, which almost melted Jimin's heart. It was very innocent to the extent that even the word innocent would be jealous and kill itself.

He sighed and pointed at the book shelf that was nearer to him, "This one here. You will find what you want." Jimin said and watched him nodding and walking towards his direction, after seeing Taehyung going through the heavy and old books he went back to reading the novel which he had planned to finish at least fifty pages of by tonight but; he was staring at the prologue from the past ten minutes.

Taehyung's hands halted on a very familiar book, 'The Wallflower' by Fuyu, his Dad's one of the favourite books of all the time. He smiled wistfully and grabbed it, he gently swiped his palm over it and headed towards an empty round table that was across Jimin's desk and was against the huge large opened windows from where the cold breeze was sneaking in.

Jimin saw him getting seated and opening the book very gently as if it's fragile just like him, sniffing the smell of the book he smiled. He just loved the smells of books. Taehyung nodded to himself as he read the prologue and found it intriguing, but to Jimin he was intriguing.

It was Jimin now ogling at the younger, from wondering on the color Taehyung had chosen for his hair to the round glasses that fit perfectly on his face and made him look more cute. His long fingers grazing over the letters as he read them in his mind, as reading it out aloud wasn't allowed.

Even from afar, Jimin could see the passion and love for books in Taehyung's eyes, the way it shined was amazing. His lips would curl up automatically whenever Taehyung would blush or smile to himself on some fluffy or intense part in the novel.

Boys with black hair were gorgeous but boys with the hair color that stood out the most and would capture your eyes were tempting, and Jimin so wanted to feel this guy. He looked like a baby that is yet to discover this cruel world but he wanted to ruin this baby with his teasing yet soft touches, with his deep yet seductive voice.