:009

Author's pov:

The cold water trickled down Jimin's face as he looked at himself in the mirror, reliving the moments that happened today. From the time when his granny forced him to attend Mia's Birthday to him escaping it with the help of Mr. Kim and his Jin hyung and to the very recent moment of him being with Taehyung. The guy flushed till he was the same color as his hair, whenever Jimin said or did something to him. He shook his head, chuckling.

He grabbed the towel and dried his face before walking out of the washroom, he sighed looking at his lonely bed. Oh how badly his bed would have missed him, after all he was out suffocating to death and coming back to life again.

He dragged his feet towards his love and plopped down, he heaved out a sigh of relief as the soft mattress beneath his tired body made him want to just sleep and never wake up but his phone had to always intervene in his love life.

He rolled his eyes as his phone laying on the bedside desk lit up, capturing it he unlocked his phone and scrolled through the notifications. Most of them were about his friend Kai, signing a contract with the fresh popular author in the city.

"Mr. Kim Kai, CEO of SYP publishing company has signed a contract with the most popular writer Ms. Park Ash, the author of 'Rejection' which has been the talk of the Town for a while now..."

Jimin beamed at the news and laid back on the bed sighing happily, at the end of the day he was smiling and that's more than enough for him. His attention went back to his phone as he checked out the other notifications, he bit his lips as he saw seven missed calls from his grandma.

'She will be really angry tomorrow, Jimin.'

He thought to himself and shook his head placing his mobile beside him on the bed, he stared at the ceiling and frowned when the ceiling suddenly turned into an image of Taehyung smiling widely, his eyes turning very small making him look like a baby.

Jimin smacked his forehead, "Damn it, what is happening?" He mumbled to himself, but in a moment he took his phone and opened Taehyung's contact ready to text him.

"Is he sleeping?" He wondered out loud but nonetheless he sent a 'Hey' to the younger. A minute didn't even pass and he was already restless, very desperate to receive a reply from him.

He checked his phone and noticed that Taehyung read his message but didn't reply.

"What the hell!" He frowned, why was the younger ignoring his message?

Taehyung cutie 🥰
Hey!
Are you sleeping?

Read.

Taehyung who had seen the message thought that it must be a pervert trying to get into his pants, huh but he ain't gonna let him succeed in it. He kept his phone on the desk and pulled up his duvet and closed his eyes. Today was surely an exhausting day but he had fun anyway.

Taehyung yawned and turned to his left, his back facing the closed naked window revealing the mother moon staring at everyone below her. Taehyung was just about to drift off into his slumber but his phone rang making him jolt up in surprise.

"What the-" he almost cursed, clutching his heart, he sighed heavily, grabbing his phone and squinting his eyes at the brightness. Upon noticing that the caller was none other than the unknown person whose text he had gotten earlier, he scoffed.

"Seriously, you pervert?" He was annoyed by the ringtone, he declined the call and placed the phone back on the table but that pervert called him again getting on his nerves. Taehyung was fuming but he composed himself and this time answered the call.