:024

Author's pov:

"Okay, Kim Taehyung. Stop thinking about it."

He muttered to himself as he ruffled his hair aggressively, not being able to stop that goddamn dream from playing in his mind like a broken radio. It's been three days actually and he has been dreaming about the same situation.

"Fuck it! Stop!" He sighed and threw his head back on the couch and he muttered, "Why did he look so hot while masturbating?" He stomped his leg on the floor like a kid throwing a tantrum to get his favorite toy.

There was no one at home tonight, his mother had gone to visit her Aunt and Yumin was yet to return from her work. And he missed Jimin's presence, the man would have entertained him quite well at this boring hour. But he has been avoiding him for three days now, which was evident to the latter but he chose to brush it aside thinking that maybe the younger one was having a hard day.

"Should I go for a walk?" He wondered out loud, mumbling under his breath as he craned his neck towards the entryway from the living room. He thought about it for a while, whether to go out now or not. Looking at the time, he noted that his sister wouldn't be home for an hour now so he could go out and come back before she arrived. He hummed and stood up from the couch as he made his way to the main door to get his shoes.

"Should I call Namjoon Hyung too?" He fished out his phone and dialed his number. The older one answered and agreed to accompany him tonight for a while. Taehyung was happy as he locked the door and hopped his way out of the gate.

The night was as calm as the sea but the cold breeze made him shudder, he huffed into his gloved hands and engulfed them inside his green coat as he slowly walked on the footpath.

He sighed as this moment reminded him of those nights when Jimin and he would take a walk together from the library to his home. He missed him, no doubt about that. But he wanted to clear his thoughts about the weird dreams he had as soon as possible, he wondered what Jimin would have thought about his strange behavior.

He was sure Jimin must have felt bad when he came home to give the cupcakes he brought just for him, but he refused saying he was not feeling well and locked himself up so that Jimin wouldn't approach him to look after him.

And that evening when Jimin came to pick Jungkook and him from university but he again refused to go, saying that he and Carol had plans. The sadness in Jimin's eyes were as clear as crystal when he left with Jungkook.

"Wish I could control my dreams.." He mumbled, his phone vibrated in his pocket and he pulled it out only to see a notification from Jimin. He smiled sadly, he even either sent him short replies or sometimes so late that one would think he is super busy. He read his message from notifications,

- Jimin hyung 🥰
Hey, the book you were looking for
Last week is here! Wanna come to
The library?

"Yeah, but I don't wanna.." He whined, frowning his eyebrows.

"What?" Taehyung shrieked as he looked to his side and sighed in relief when he found Namjoon looking at him bewildered.

"Hyung, you scared me!" He scolded him, trying even his breathing.

Namjoon chuckled as he answered, "Sorry, Tae. But what were you talking about?"

"O-Oh, it's Noona. She was asking me to stay b-back home instead of roaming here, but I don't want to. It's boring there." He said, pouting.

Namjoon nodded, "I agree. I was so bored in my room, Jin was stuck with a project so we had to cancel our plans. So, I'm glad you called me!"