:013

This chapter is dedicated to all my ftol readers who have been waiting for this update from so long. 💕

Author's pov:

"Stop talking and have your breakfast." Mrs. Kim scolded Taehyung, as she was doing her dishes while listening to her lovely kids talking about Jimin.

Yumin had told her mom to not prepare her lunch box as Jimin had texted her yesternight and asked her out for lunch to catch-up on some things, while Taehyung told them that Jimin would be here to pick him up and drop him off at his university.

He was excited to see the older man again this morning as he had missed him so much after he came back home last night after their little party, gladly nobody came to know that he had sneaked out with Jimin.

"I'm done with mine." Yumin declared and stood up holding her plate and spoon, approaching her mother she put them into the sink and washed her hands.

"I will see you later, mumma!" She kissed Mrs. Kim's cheeks, who smiled and then she turned to her little brother who was drinking his orange juice, "Later, dumbass!" Ruffling his red hair, she hurried out with her bag.

Taehyung glared at her and placed his empty glass down on the table, "She ruined my hair!" He whined looking at his mom, who just chuckled.

"Just fix it, baby." She uttered, keeping the clean yet wet plates away and watched him coming her way with his plates.

"Put them in here, wash your hands and go pack your bag. Jimin will be here soon." She said, grabbing the plates from him. Taehyung hummed and washed his hands and mouth and walked out of the kitchen and made a beeline to his room.

Walking towards the long mirror, he fixed his hair with a comb and smiled at himself. He wore a white tee underneath a black and red striped shirt paired with dark blue jeans.

"I look good today." He murmured with a giggle, "I wonder if Jimin hyung will call me beautiful today too." He bit his lips and just then he heard a honk coming from outside. Throwing the comb to his bed and slinking the bag onto his shoulder, he ran out with a silly smile painted over his lips.

Mrs. Kim stood out drying her hands with a towel as she waved at Jimin and Jungkook who sat beside him in his car, Taehyung wore his white sneakers and hugged his mother from behind and kissed her temples, "Bye mom." Earning the same from her, he finally walked towards the car and as he got closer he noticed Jungkook in it and for a moment his smile disappeared.

He didn't expect the younger one to be with Jimin and most importantly, it reminded him of that rainy night. Before he could think much about it, his eyes fell on Jimin who was smiling at him while gesturing to him to get inside the back seat and that's when he remembered Jimin's words,

'we are close friends.'

He smiled back at him and opened the door and hopped in, after waving at his mom for one last time.

"Good morning, hyung!" Jungkook chirped looking back at Taehyung, who flashed him a wide smile.

"Morning, Tae." Jimin's soft voice brought up red lines over his cheeks as he shyly wished him back, Jimin looked at him through the rear view mirror and smirked before starting up the car and pulling over.

Halfway through, the car was filled with Jungkook's mellifluous voice as he sang along to the songs playing in the stereo. Taehyung hummed along as he stared out the window, he wanted to join him but he was too shy to sing in front of the older who swayed his head side to side, the younger's voice soothing his ears.

"My everything, My blood and tears.." Jungkook with his eyes closed as he clutched onto his heart, sang out from the bottom of his heart. The two elders enjoyed this mini car concert, as they kept glancing at each other through the rear view mirror.