:006

Author's POV:

Show off.

All these decorations done for a birthday party was nothing genuine but only a show off of Mr. Andrews, he wanted nothing but to prove people that he was way more rich than them and was capable of doing anything and everything he wanted.

Jimin looked at the guests wearing yellow eye-catching dresses that shone under the three huge golden chandeliers that hung down the cream ceiling. Their high heels and shiny pointed shoes clicking on the light cream marbled floor as they roamed around the massive hall, his daughter's birthday party was held in none other than the well known 'Gabrielle Auditorium '.

At the right end of the room was a medium stage where many golden and white balloons were on the floor and a small table of white cloth draped on it was in the middle. He guessed it was for the birthday girl where she would cut the cake. On the opposite end was the buffet session and adjacent to it was a small bar, with all types of drinks.

Round tables with five to six chairs each dressed up in white and yellow clothes were in the middle of the hall, to the right of the stage were long naked windows that showed the beautiful mother moon with her stars enjoying their own party.

Jimin stood near one of the windows sporting a not too simple mustard yellow suit, with his black hair combed neatly to the back with only one strand hanging on his forehead. He sipped the champagne as he looked around at the people who wore different shades of yellow. Why? The dress code for the guests was yellow because well, Mia loved that color along with white.

He hated to be here, come on his grandmother forced him to attend this party and now how could he refuse her? And that old man, Mr. Kim, who promised to stay by his side the whole time was nowhere to be seen. The last time Jimin saw him was when they climbed out of the car when they reached here.

"Uncle! Aren't you coming?" Jimin asked, tensed. What will he do without him inside? He didn't even know anyone properly.

Uncle Kim stepped out and closed the door with his phone ringing in his pocket and smiled at him, "You go in with her, I will catch up to you soon." He said and walked away while answering the call, leaving Jimin whining behind.

"Yah, Why are you whining like a baby? Behave yourself, don't embarrass me. We have a good reputation here, Jimin-ah." Grandma scolded him as she glanced at him from head to toe.

Jimin rolled his eyes and sighed, "I'm sorry, let's go." He said and they walked along inside.

Now, Jimin didn't even know if Uncle Kim came after them or not. What if he ran away leaving him here? Jimin's mind was filled with so many thoughts that only made him restless. Grandma Park won't leave this party anytime soon now, she needs to stay until the end. And if she didn't go home, how could he go? He was literally cursing Mr. Kim until someone patted his shoulder making him jump.

"Hold on-" he almost yelled and heaved out a sigh of disappointment as he saw the birthday girl, Mia Andrews looking way too beautiful and shiny in her white gown.

Jimin rolled his eyes internally, 'here starts my headache.'

"Jimin!" She called in her high pitched tone, his ears ached.

"Hey, Happy Birthday..." He trailed off as he forgot her name but quickly covered it up with a sweet chuckle at the end.

She blushed, "Thank you, Jimin." She smiled widely and he reciprocated, there was an awkward silence at least that's what he felt like.

"Jimin, you rarely pick my calls or reply to me. Is everything okay?" She questioned whining, and placed her hand on his shoulder which made him flinch a little at her touch.