:020

Author's pov:

Next day at Kim's Bungalow-

"I was so proud of myself and Tae for knowing the basics of English." Mrs. Kim said, looking at her fried chicken and added, "Otherwise, we would have felt like an outcast there." She was talking about her experience in London to Jimin, who had finally given in to her insistence of having dinner with them.

"But momma embarrassed herself in the market once." Taehyung said, stifling a laugh as he placed the clean bone on a small plate and went to grab another piece of fried chicken from the basket. Mrs. Kim's face grew a light shade of pink as she slapped her own forehead gently.

"Tell me about it." Jimin uttered, moving closer to the guy, very much interested in knowing the embarrassing moment of his aunt. Yumin arched an eyebrow at the way Taehyung's ears grew red at the closeness while she put a tteokbokki into her mouth using her chopsticks.

Taehyung cleared his throat and tore his gaze away from Jimin, "It was the weekend and we were out to buy some stuff for home. Momma was bargaining with a greengrocer, he was not at all convinced and refused to give her a discount, she got furious and started scolding him in Korean."

They blurted out laughing and Mrs. Kim joined them as she recalled those embarrassing moments. She poured water into a glass and passed it over to Jimin, who choked on his noodles and began coughing.

"You should have seen that man's reaction, he looked utterly dumbfounded. She had grabbed everybody's attention." Yumin cackled up and added, "And and, two other ladies approached Mumma and asked her to teach them how to curse in Korean."

Jimin drank the water and wiped off the small tear that escaped his eye and then looked at his aunt, "Wow, that's embarrassing. Imagine everyone looking at you as if they have seen a ghost." He imagined it and started laughing again, his face becoming pink in the process.

Mrs. Kim sighed, "I don't know when I changed from English to Korean, I was just so frustrated at that moment." She huffed with her eyebrows meeting each other while they chuckled among themselves.

"I miss London." Taehyung mumbled, a small pout lingering on his lips as he dipped the chicken into the tomato ketchup. Jimin bit his lower lip, he couldn't stand his cutie having a sad pout on his beautiful face. He gently rubbed his back to comfort him.

Mrs. Kim gulped as she looked down at her plate that had chicken crumbs on it and murmured, "I miss Hyun." Her eyes glistening as she remembered her deceased husband, Yumin whined and hugged her mom from the side tightly while soothing her.

This was not what Jimin expected when he was on his way here, he had expected a fun night and not an emotional one. He didn't want them to cry, not now or any day. He just wanted them to be happy all the time, with or without him.

A sigh escaped his plump lips as he reached out to hold his aunty's hands and said in an ever so soothing tone, "Chim doesn't like it when his aunty is sad. If his pretty aunty cries then how would he be able to be strong?"

Taehyung stared at him, he looked so angelic as he comforted her, saying many more things using his lovely voice and a small smile crept up on his lips.

"Jimin-ah. You know, mom would often talk about you, she would often feel sorry for not being there with you when you needed-" he placed a finger on his lips gesturing her to say no more, he didn't want to be sad right now. He wanted to enjoy this night.

"Forget those things." He uttered, retreating his hands and placing his hand under his chin as he raised an eyebrow at her, "Did you miss me?" He questioned, smirking at her.