:025

Author's pov:

"One last kiss?"

Taehyung shook his head with a shy smile playing on his lips.

Jimin sighed, "Please? One last, I promise." He pleaded and watched how the younger blushed and gave in, the two connected their lips under the dim light of the library.

It was past eight and Jimin had closed the library and was about to head home but upon noticing a slim figure approaching the place, a smile made its way to his lips. Taehyung looked up at him with shining eyes, he wore a pink shirt with bear print on it and skinny blue jeans, he looked so cute that Jimin wanted to devour him but he had to control.

"Your lips are so silky, I can't stop the urge to feel them over and over again." Jimin breathed against his lips, his fingers grazing over Taehyung's waist as he sat on the chair with the older one hovering over him.

Taehyung gulped when he noticed the hungry look of the older, he wanted to be kissed again and again and all those dreams that he had been having, for a moment he wanted them to happen right now. Jimin drove him crazy in some way, he had no idea what he felt towards him. Till now, he didn't know what they 'were', they kissed, cuddled, spent most of the time glued to each other, with their hands roaming all over one another.

'What are we?'

He sometimes questioned himself, was it lust? But he couldn't bring himself to ask Jimin, sometimes he wanted to but there was no right time. One or the other thing would intervene, or sometimes the atmosphere would be so steamy that everything would be erased from his mind.

"Jimi-"

And Jimin's phone that was on the other end of the table, by the window, rang loudly, startling both of them. Jimin excused himself as he walked away to answer it while Taehyung shut his eyes with a sigh. Yet again, he couldn't ask. He stood up from the chair and made his way towards the older with slow steps, he could hear him sighing and speaking in a dull tone.

Jimin soon hung up and huffed before he turned around only to smile slightly, "When did you come here?"

"Is everything alright?" He asked with his eyebrows meeting each other.

"Yes." Jimin answered, softly. But Taehyung wasn't buying it, he gently held his hands while maintaining eye-contact and asked him again.

Jimin's heart fluttered at the action, a sigh escaped his plump lips and he spoke, "It was Mia." He missed the eye-roll of the younger one at the mention of her name, "Her friend is getting engaged next week and has invited us, she wants me to go shopping with her tomorrow." He groaned, massaging his temples.

A pout appeared on Taehyung's lips, he hated seeing Jimin so irritated like this. He caressed his cheeks ever so lovingly and asked, "Will you go?"

Jimin grumbled, "I have to! Or my dear grandmother will skin me alive! Man, I hate this, fuck!" He was totally frustrated, all because of the old woman and that witch. They had made his life a living hell. He was angry, all he wanted was to spend his days peacefully and with his friends but no, someone had to ruin it. It was as if he had no control of his life. He slammed his fist on the table, suppressing the wince.

Taehyung hissed and grabbed his red hand, "Why did you do that? Don't take your anger out on yourself!" He scolded, rubbing the back of his hands delicately.

"Who else should I take it on?" Jimin retorted, his jaw clenched while his heart raced. Damn, he was in the best mood, but in a few seconds everything was crushed. He regretted receiving her call.

Taehyung stared back deep into his eyes with tensed brows, he didn't want their night to end up like this. He couldn't let someone spoil their night, not so easily. He had to calm him down and make him forget about tomorrow and live in the present.