36. Lucky Charms

A/N: They talk a little bit about what happened in the last chapter so be aware slightly. And I'm sorry it's so short. I'll hopefully be back on my grind soon.

*The morning after*

Taehyun smelled like fall. It was March, but Taehyun smelled like fall.

Beomgyu was slowly gaining consciousness as the minutes passed. First, he could smell the faint apple cider and cinnamon perfume that Taehyun put on yesterday before they went to the waterfall. And then he could hear and feel Taehyun's soft breathing on his neck.

They were loosely hugging, basically just laying there against each other now. Beomgyu squeezed his arms around him, smiling when Taehyun groaned.

"Taehyunnie, it's 8 a.m. We slept for fifteen hours."

"So?" He whined. "Let's sleep for fifteen more."

Beomgyu sat up and Taehyun groaned. The boy looked around with squinted eyes, smiling softly when he remembered the details of what they did last night.

"You know men get extremely hungry after a night of lovemaking?" Beomgyu asked, carefully swinging his legs over the side of the bed. "I'll go make us some food."

He stood up on wobbly legs and limped downstairs, but Taehyun was already trying to fall asleep again to notice him. When he made it downstairs, he nearly screamed when he saw Yeonjun in the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?!" He whisper yelled to not wake Taehyun up.

"I just sleep here sometimes," he said. "I got here at like... eight last night. I should be asking you the same question though."

Oh yeah. Beomgyu forgot he told his friends they could as long as Taehyun didn't mind.

"My parents wanted me to move there so I came back."

Yeonjun nodded, drinking a cup of juice while watching Beomgyu limp around the kitchen. "Oooh," he giggled.

"Shut it."

"I should've guessed." He shook his head and looked at the endless bruises coming out the top of Beomgyu's loose hoodie. "So... what'd you guys do?" He was smiling and Beomgyu sighed.

"What do you think we did?"

"Come onnn. Don't be shy. I want the details."

"That's gross."

Yeonjun huffed. "Where is he?"

"He went back to bed after I woke up."

"Should he be the one making you food?"

Beomgyu shrugged and then shook his head. "It doesn't matter. I mean, he is the better cook, so maybe..." He smiled and finished making two bowls of Lucky Charms before saying goodbye to Yeonjun and walking upstairs.

When he got there, he saw that the bathroom door was closed and Taehyun wasn't on the bed so he put their cereal on the desk.

"Thanks," Taehyun said after opening the bathroom door. He walked over and Beomgyu smiled at the scratches on his body for some reason. "Thank you, Beomgyu."

He still was somehow tired and sat in the desk chair to slowly eat the food.

"Of course my love," Beomgyu smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "How did you sleep last night?"

"It was alright." He softly smiled when Beomgyu kissed his neck. "It was great."

"Yeah." Beomgyu looked at his bed and saw that the sheets were changed. "You're not talking about the sleep, are you?"

Taehyun turned in the chair to look at him. "No..." Beomgyu moved to sit sideways on his lap and hug him. "I'm so glad we did that. It was so nice that it was you." He smiled and softly kissed Beomgyu.

Beomgyu tilted his head. "What do you mean? It's not like it was your first time."

Shaking his head, Taehyun sighed and bit his lip. "I've just... been waiting for this for so long. To have sex that means something. And I'm so happy that my first meaningful sex was with you."

Beomgyu cooed and kissed him, hugging him tightly. When he held Taehyun in his arms as the younger ate his cereal, he stared off into outer space as he thought about everything.

They had been through a lot together so far, and no matter the circumstances, they came out of it with just a few cuts and scrapes on their hearts. Through all of it, Taehyun protected Beomgyu. He loved him, nurtured him, and cared for him more than anyone else ever had.

Taehyun's dad was still around, everyone hated him, and he was still struggling with his past. Taehyun was still going through Hell everyday.

Beomgyu squeezed Taehyun tightly all of a sudden and the boy whined. "What was that for?"

"Nothing... I just love you."

Now it was Beomgyu's turn to help him.