[Eng] Mother's day - Part 02

My imagination:"oh I've got another idea for mother's day AU !"

My brain:"we're supposed to be working, we have like tons of work..."

My imagination:"oh I have another idea for a part 03 !!"

Me:"don't we also have My Diamond's finale to write in the first place ???"

My imagination:"I. DON'T. CAAAAAAAARE !!!!"

So yeah, here you go, ig.

Also don't get surprised if I speak a lot about a fucking mouse or write a catkichi au this wee (or even not write at all because of this b). Also, sorry for the spam announcements about that but I'm kinda freaking out... I almost want to move out of my apartment...

Sorry anyway and hope you enjoy this part 02 !! ^^"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trigger warnings !! This part contains r word, and domestic abuse !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

« Mommy ? »

... ...

« Mommyyyyyy ? »

... ... ...

« Mommy ? Kimiko's crying ! »

« hum... ? »

Kokichi had trouble waking considering how exhausted she was. She almost jump scared upon realizing she had been sleeping this deeply, so deeply she hadn't even heard her baby crying. For a moment, she felt like she had forgotten the whole situation she was in.

While opening her itching eyes, she started rubbing these. Her view got less blurry and her earsight allowed her to finally hear the loud cries of the little one. The worried face of a 7-years old little girl put her ideas back into their rightful places. The little girl was gently shaking her, her hands on her arms in an attempt to wake her up.

This was just a normal day at home. Kokichi was a stay-at-home mother so she stayed with her two kids to take care of them. Five minutes prior to now, when Kimiko seemed to be tired and to want to sleep in his cradle and Saki was busy drawing something (probably something for her mother since she was forbidden to see what it was), Kokichi sat down on the sofa, exhausted of handling both the house chores and the kids and couldn't resist to close her eyes for just five minutes, since everything seemed so calm.

But Kokichi was so exhausted that the five minutes had turned into two whole hours, sleeping so deeply that even the three-months-old baby's cries wouldn't make her budge.

Upon understanding the situation and noticing the time it was, she felt ashamed of abandonning such young kids and to force her daughter to wake her up.

« Oh ! Shoot ! Have I fallen asleep for that long ?! »

« You tired, mommy ? » the little girl asked, worried to see how much time she had to shake her mother to wake her up.

« Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie... did something happen with Kimiko ? »

« I just kissed him a lot with his doodoo, I just wanted to play for a bit with him and then he started crying ! Did I do something bad ? »