Badass rocker chick

YAM Chap 2

LYNN

I was dreading this very day. The day I go to my new school. A fancy music and arts school that probably holds some stuck ups. like it's really expensive.

I had this interview with the head of the school and it actually went pretty good.

*interview*

"hello dear, you must be Lynn?" she asked. I nodded

" oh ok take a sit" and i did what i was told and sat on the fluffy white leather couch there was in the office.

"ok, can I please know your genre and choice of instruments?" she asked looking down on some papers.

" my genres are Alternative, punk, Rock, electro rock, pop punks and pop rock." I paused " i play the keyboard, the acoustic and electric guitar, the violin and im on the verge of playing the drums."

" I see, good well how about in arts, what do know how to do." she asked now writing something on the paper.

" I paint a lot, i am also in photography and really serious about it. Hmmm i also dance but I don't think that I'm good or anything thing it's just a old hobby - ohhh and i sketch realistic people and scenery "

The head nodded and seemed pleased with my answer.

"Do you sing?" she asked seriously.

" I do and I love it, i might take it seriously after high school" I answered

" really" she perked " that's good. do you plan on making a band or something?"

" Im already in one, front women actually, but its just your average garage band"

"i see, well thats all i need to know here is your schedule and I'll see you tomorrow, you will meet your tour guide, just come in my office tomorrow morning." she instructed.

"okay"

•back to the present•

I was never shy and timid back in my old school but now im in this Fancy rich kid school I feel left out and weird.

But the good this is im really friendly and i used to instantly make friends.

I walked into the victorian styled school and entered the Heads office. I knocked lightly and peeped my head inside the office.

" hello?" i asked. then the head laughed and opened the door while mumbling something like " exactly like Alessa" or something like that.

" follow me sweetie and I'll show you your tour guide." then she stopped walking and look me dead in the eye.

" just be patient with her, She's a bit stubborn and mean but I promise you'll get along" she said then continued to strut along her hallways.

I was lost in my mind until She stopped in front of what im guessing my locker and my tour guide.

I quickly looked down and controlled my breathing. We look quite similar like our shaved hair on the side bit mine is detailed and hers is fully shaven. We also have pale complexions and pointy noses.

She also has these big, creepy, haunting yet beautiful eyes that caught my own.

The head started talking to her while i was currently fumbling with my arms suddenly feeling exposed since i wore a tiny black tank top, black High waisted shorts with silver buttons, my fedora, my long sleeveless cardigan and my favorite pair of Doc Martens.

I never felt exposed before but in front of her i feel so out of place. she was wearing A simple white v neck, skinny jeans, Vans, a Flannel that was hid underneath her black coat.

" okay I'll leave her to you now, bye" I heard her say to mystery girl. I still hung my head low so that she can't look at me.

"You won't turn into stones if you look at me yah know" She stated with this strong, scary and melodic voice that echoed though my ears.

Being the submissive I am I looked at her straight in those haunting eyes. Shit she's perfect. my mind said.

Her lips were formed like a smirk but she wasn't smirking, i guess its natural.

After our intense staring contest the bell finally rang and she grabbed my arm lightly.

" come on, I'll show you to class" she muttered strongly as before.

I have a feeling the head paired me up with a badass trouble maker.

oh no