Mom

YAM Chap 21

LYNN

Math. The square root of 57 to the hundredth power times negative 15 plus 97 divided by I'LL BASH YOUR FACE INTO A DOOR.

Mrs. Clarkson babbled about trigonometry, geometry and algebra for the past God knows how long.

My phone lit up showing Alexa's name.

'Physics sucks😡' - Alexa

'Math's worst.😂' - Lynn

'plans later?"- Alexa

'Family dinner, wanna come. Actually no. You're definitely going.'-Lynn

'But dinner sounds boring. Nah I'll just pass😉'- Alexa

'I'll die of boredom, that means no girlfriend for you anymore. No fire escapes. No late night beach strolling. No nothing. 😱😂'-Lynn.

'Fineeeee, you owe me. Wait is this a black tie event?🍸'-Alexa

'Sadly yes. See you later I think Mrs. Clarkson is giving me the dirty looks.😖'-Lynn.

I hid my phone and waited for the long, continuous hour of torture to end.

I was now in Alexa's dorm room- scratch that- MINE and Alexa's dorm room.

She took me in a few weeks ago. Saying going back home is a hassle and a waste of gas. I left my car back home since it was now useless because Alexa drives me wherever.

"I don't wanna goooo" Alexa whined. She fumbled in her closet throwing several pairs of tux's and Jeans.

"The hell. Stop whining and move aside." I said pulling a velvet black coat, a white button up and a pair of the tightest jeans i could find.

"Here wear this later, you'll look hot." I said. Alexa wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me to sit on her lap.

"I'm always hot" she mumbled on the skin of my neck. Alexa is a good kisser but she's a better neck sucker. She always gets me moaning once her lips are on my neck.

"Mmmmm, Alexa I need to be back at mom's now. You better stop. I said pulling away even though I really wanted the attention.

"Fine get in the car. I'll have my way with you after the dinner." Alexa seduced.

I hopped off her lap and strutted out our room.

Fat lip was blasting in the radio. Me and Alexa shamelessly sang along. We always had this nice voice but whenever we're together, we have horrible singing voices.

"We're here" Alexa hissed. She has a bad reputation with dinner parties but she cant escape this one. If I suffer, she suffers.

The party starts at 8 and it 4:30 now so we have a few hours to blow. Sadly my mom invited the demon that expect me to call him 'father' yeah right.

"Mom, this is Alexa. Alexa this is my Mom." I said introducing them both to each other.

"Nice to meet you formally Mrs. G." Alexa said shuffling the clothes in her arms to shake my moms hand.

"Ohhh, this is a first. Is she friend?" Mom asked suspiciously. "You can say that" Alexa replied, saving my embarrassing butt.

"Very well, come on in. The guests will be arriving in a few hours so you can do whatever gay couples do" my mom winked.

I hid my head in my hands and groaned. "Oh my god Moooommm, stop embarrassing me" Alexa chuckled beside me.

My mom knew my sexuality ever since a young age. Even before she left me with dad.

She was open to it and accepted me with her whole heart.

I was completely spacing out and i found that out when Alexa pecked the tip of my nose.

"You okay?" She asked intertwining our fingers, leading us to my room. "Yeah, nervous just really nervous. "

"Come on, I'll be with you all night. You'll be okay." Reassured and contented, I pulled Alexa to bed with me.

She wrapped me in her arms in fear of me not being there.

"Alexa?"

"Yeah?"

"We dont have pet names" i whined. Alexa's face was in the mixture of amusement, curiousness and fear.

"Seriously, i call you babe sometimes. You call me babe sometimes too." She said.

"I know but it's too mainstream " I said.

"Pet names are mainstream" she shot.

"Finnne, but I'll get my pet name someday San Roman." I demanded.

"Good, now sleep. You didn't had any last night." She said ruffling my head.

"I love you." I mumbled, barely audible. I hope she didn't hear that. It just slipped my mouth.

I quickly drifted off to sleep before she could reply.

ALEXA

"I Love you" she muttered before her breathing evened.

Do i love her back?

Can i risk our hearts to pain?

Maybe I can't love her, Maybe im just here to protect her nothing more nothing less.

But again.

Do I love her?