SHE WHAT NOW!

YAM Chap 7

LYNN

•Friday•

*alarms*

I Immediately sat up once i heard my alarm went off.

It's FRIDAY!!!

It's camping day with the gang! It's only been like two weeks when i first met them but I still feel like I've been with them ever since. like a missing puzzle piece that was found.

I quickly stuffed my duffle bag with clothes, sandals, essentials yada yada yada.

After packing I showered and got dressed in these tiny, high waisted black leather shorts, a Sleeveless leather crop top, Alexa's beanie that I haven't returned yet and a black pair of Doc Martens.

Its been awhile since I last wore something a bit skin showing so I'm gonna make this day the perfect excuse why i decided to wear this.

Alexa texted me last night that she would be picking me up today. Kellin and Vic also offered me a ride but I texted them back and told them Alexa offered first.

My text got Kellin to call me.

*last nights phone conversation*

"SHE OFFERED YOU WHAT NOW!" Kellin yelled from the other line.

"she texted me that she would pick me up in the morning, its more of a statement than a question."

"You lucky son of a--"

" if you continue that sentence, I promise will never see you baby maker ever again" I warned, my voice getting low.

"im kidding. but still you're fucking lucky to even touch her car more or less ride it."

" whatever, I'll see you tomorrow, byeee" i bided

" fine, bye".

• present •

Alexa sill wasn't here so I plugged my phone to my floor to ceiling speakers and blast some paramore followed by My Chemical Romance.

It was so loud and catchy I decided to dance along 'Brick by boring brick' I continued to dance and squealed when 'Teenagers' came on.

"BECAUSE THE DRUGS NEVER WORKS THEY'RE GONNA GIVE YOU A SMIRK" I sang so loudly my cat hid under his Tiny cat bed.

I turned to my door to find a smirking Alexa.

" shit" i said obviously startled sitting down on the edge of my bed.

" you're mom's nice, now lets gooo" she said grabbing my duffle bag and school bag.

we ran down the stairs and hopped in her mustang.

" you're the first person who ever step foot in my car." she informed me.

"wow I feel special." i joked, she just kept her eyes on the road with her lips forming a small smile.

Once we got to school Alexa jumped out of the mustang and ran to my side. She opened the car door and threw my duffle bag at the back and threw my school bag on her shoulders.

The moment I stepped out of the car the whole school stopped and stared. Alexa closed the door and led the way to the entrance. Every pair of eyeballs were glued to both of us.

Hayley, Tay, Jenna and Taylor stole me away from Alexa while the guys did the same by stealing her away from me.

Hayley grabbed my shoulders looking at me with this big ass smile. " Tell that the rumors are real!"

"What rumors?" i asked oblivious to what they are saying.

"you know, you and Alexa. We've heard that she took you home yesterday AND picked you up today." Tay said jumping in excitement.

"yeah. what's the big deal." i asked once again.

"the whole school like ships you and Alexa now." Jenna spoke and Taylor nodded.

"Oh come on, they're making a big deal out of it."

" but what did really happened yesterday." Taylor asked a bit giddy.

"I followed her to where she always disappears after lunch." The girls gasped and they did this hand motion for me to continue to talk.

" She took me with her and ended up at her favorite 'escape' and then she led me to the beach a couple minutes far from the school then she took me to the station and took me home. then after awhile she texted me" I explained.

The girls squealed and i swear I could hear and feel Kellin and Vic squealing at the other side.

This is gonna be a long hell of a weekend.