SHE HAS A HOT EX!?!?

YAM Chap 23

Alexa

Ronda Rousey. I quickly typed that name in facebook and waited for a match.

There was one Ronda Rousey that said Has mutual friend with me. Lynn.

I clicked the account and got my stalker mode on. The chick was tall toned and muscular, not the type where that it looks disgusting. She looks fit and SHIT she has abs- How do I compete with that.

Blonde hair, captivating eyes, strong jaw line GOD this girl looks like a fighting goddess. No wonder she was Lynn's first girlfriend.

The awful thing is that her relationship status is single and anytime can take Lynn away from me.

This made my blood boil, knowing that Lynn can be stolen from me. Like I would let that happened.

I scoffed and went back to home page. I shoved my phone back to my pocket and got settled to a table with the quadruplets and Lynn ( not really a quadruplets but they were always together)

"Lynn your dad is here." Gwen said a bit uneasy. Oh no, the asshole who trapped Lynn in pain and abuse is here- in a room- with me.

I looked at Lynn's terrified face and held her hand giving it a squeeze. "Don't worry, he won't touch you- EVER." I stated.

I turned to Lynn's father to find him also staring at our table, probably debating in his head to either go to us or leave us be.

He chose to leave us be and dragged a petite young blonde who is probably not older than 20. "who is the chick?" I asked.

"Oh thats Polly, Lynn's father's girlfriend." Jess gave. "Yeah i hate that bitch! she banged my head on a wall once." Lynn said. I started to hate on the blonde knowing that she had hurt Lynn.

"But in consolation you did send her to the hospital." Stacy said. "What did you do" I asked. " She kneed her to the face and slammed her on the floor making her face collide on the cold marble floor, braking her nose and several ribs in process" Gwen said while Jess made hand gestures.

"Wow, remind me to not brake up with you and where did you learned those?" I said obviously proud and astonished. "Ronda thought me how to fight." I immediately felt hurt but just nodded knowing that Ronda was hopefully out of the picture.

Fortunately the night went smoothly than expected and actually was also quite fun. Talking to the four and bonding with my girlfriend was fun.

The four kept telling us how lucky we are that we found each other yada yada yada and how jealous they are cause we were each other's missing puzzle piece.

I couldn't agree more and pulled Lynn's chair closer to me.

I didn't had the chance to explain how the four look like. Gwen has shoulder length dark almost blood red hair with the same colored eyes and lips with pale complexion and a tall fit frame. She is the smartest one and also the tallest. She is politically inclined and she want to be a senator of governor one day.

Jess had jet black hair that falls down to her mid back with navy eyes, pale pink lips and the same complexion with Gwen. She stood an inch smaller but she was definitely fit. She is very nice and health cautious. She loves working out and get toned, she want to be a private trainer one day.

Candice was the same hight as Me with a slim figure. She has supper light brown hair with the same colored eyes and pink lips. She is the fun, outgoing one. She practically has the tumblr life. She loves photography and would definitely be one soon.

Finally Stacy. She is tall, fit and quite slow witted. She is really nice and sweet but she is hella dumb. She has long blonde hair cascading in soft curls at her back with ocean blue eyes and bright pink lips. She started modeling since the age 8 and would continue.

All in all they were the perfect awkward quadruplets.

It was getting late so the guests and Lynn's father left. The four would be staying for a couple years, planning to go to school with us. I'll probably tell mom to het them settled. They stayed in the guest room.

Me and Lynn headed to her room. "Pack a few more clothes and what nots to add in our dorm." I said stating at the beauty in front of me

We spent the night in each other's arm like every night and drifted off to sleep while hearing each other's steady heart beat.