Savor me because you've got me

YAM Chap 22

LYNN

I woke up an hour later in Alexa's arm. There was a few more hours left so I didn't bother wake her up.

I turned the tv on to find IZombie. I internally squealed as i saw Liv's face, (I'm gonna call her Liv instead of her real name.) god if I haven't Found Alexa I might personally kidnap Liv and make her mine. I'm going complete zombie mode.

Alexa stirred and pulled me closer to her. "IZombie? Really?" Alexa mumbled sleepily. I nodded vigorously and continued staring down the TV.

After the episode My mom barged in on us while tapping on her phone. "Lyn- ohhh. Awwweee this is so cuteee." She took a quick picture of us in her phone.

"I'm here to tell to to get ready, the guest would be her in 30 minutes to an hour." She said as she continued tapping on her phone.

Me and Alexa got iff the bed and started to get ready. Alexa showered first because she's the fast one.

After her shower, she came out wearing a sports bra and boxers. To tell you honestly, it was a sight to see.

I hurried to the bathroom and took my own shower. After that i began applying my smokey night makeup with dark bold lips.

I curled my hair and laid it on One side. I looked in the mirror after changing into my outfit for tonight.

A black dress that was really short, it stopped about two or three inches above the mid thigh. I wore black fishnets under and a leather jacket around my bare shoulders. My mom bought me a pair of demonic sky high sparkly black stilettos.

May the good gods have mercy on my feet.

I walked out the bathroom to find Alexa already in her tux. "I told you that you'll look hot" i remarked. "And i also told you that I already look hot." she sassed.

"Whatever, what happened when i was in the shower?" I asked. "Your mom kept freaking out about creme table napkins and ecru table napkins."

"Aren't they the same shade?" Alexa laughed at me and nodded. "She also kept yelling at the maids about several kinds of spoon and forks. I think she was speaking in german or something." Ok this is my turn to laugh.

"Poor maids. Lets just stay here so that we dont get yelled at." i said sitting on Alexa's Lap. "Fine by me"

~ding dong~

"Here comes torture" i sighed. "We can come down later when the whole family's here." Alexa suggested "fine be me" i said mocking her word which earns me a dirty look from Alexa.

"LYNN!ALEXA! GUESTS ARE HERE." Mom yelled.

"We better go down. PROMISE ME TO NOT MAKE GOOGOO EYES AT MY COUSINS." I warned.

"Why would i make googoo eyes with them?" Alexa questioned. "Let's just say that they are more than attractive and...tempting." I sadly said.

"Don't worry baby, Im yours and I promise." She said hugging me, walking down the stairs hand in hand.

As we got down stairs I immediately saw Gwen, Jess, Candice and Stacy. They all spotted me and i start pulling Alexa away.

She complied with my pulling but we got cornered by the 4. I inwardly groaned and pleadingly look in Alexa's eyes. She squeezed my hands in reassurance.

"Lyndsey, honey how are you!" A high pitch squeal said. Alexa twitched and pulled me closer to her. "I'm good but we better get going." I said trying to escape them.

"Oh come on, wont you introduce us to your friend here." Jess purred. "Uhhh Alexa this is Gwen, Jess, Candice and Stacy. And this is Alexa BYE" I rushed attempting to get away from them. "Uh uh uh not so fast Lynnie." Stacy said pulling my jacket.

I sighed in defeat and let them interrogate me. "Come on Lynn, we won't bite. And we won't flirt with your friend." Gwen whispered. I automatically relaxed and Alexa saw that to because she shot me a small smile.

"Okay. Guys this is Alexa, My girlfriend." I introduced properly. They all gasped and gave each other and myself a confused look.

"Girlfriend?" They said. They all knew that i prefer girl over boys so that wont be the problem.

"Wait I Thought you were with-" Jess said only to be stopped by Gwen. "aww im happy for you" i gave er a thankful look.

"I thought you were with Ronda?" Stacy said completely oblivious to my discomfort. "Who's Ronda?" Alexa stared.

Gwen sighed at the three dumb girls behind her and start explaining stuff that i was to much of a coward to say.

"Ronda Rowsey. Ex girlfriend of Lyndsey. No need to worry Alexa because Ronda is out if the picture."

"Yeah, don't worry because you've got me."