Youll be safe here Part 3

YAM Chap 19

LYNN

Damn, we at least spent 2 hours throwing sand at each other. Believe it or not I prefer the beach here.

We were in the hotel getting stared down at the lobby with the "why are teenagers in this hotel" look.

"Excuse me, Ms.Lynn San Roman please." The lady at the desk said. I know, the last name, long story.

Alexa and me rose up and walked to the counter with the gangs eyes burning our backs.

"Hello, welcome to Shangri-La. Who is Ms.Lynn San Roman." The lady asked. "I'm Lynn Gunn, she's Alexa San Roman" I said showing our reservation papers.

"You're married?" She asked with a confused look.

"No" "Not yet" we said the same time. I was shocked with what Alexa said and stared at her.

"Oh! Well here are your Key cards and room numbers. Have a fun stay at Boracay." She said handing numerous card keys with our room numbers.

"We heard the Conversation, you guys are explaining all of this at dinner." Vic said holding Kellins hands, looking like proud parents whose son got a football scholarship.

We all crowded two elevators and got settled in our rooms. We were all aligned parallel to each other.

"Oh my godddd!" I said burying my head in the bed. "We've got a lot of explaining to do" Alexa said diving in the bed with me, pulling me to her.

"The school will surely flip" I said. "So is my mom." She murmured. "What do you mean?"

"My mom will definitely flip when she hears that one of her daughter is gay" Alexa say sadly.

I held her hand and cuddled closer to her. " We'll get through this." I assured. "We better, I broke down the walls I've built over the years just for you" Alexa said.

"You find a way to lessen my pain everyday." I confessed. "You're perfect " she said, staring intently at me.

Our faces came closer to each other and i was eager to taste those minty and cigarette infused lips.

As soon as she captured mine I was lost in my head, bliss entered my veins. I hopped on top of her and straddled her. I instantly found her sweet spot somewhere below the ear. I heard her moan lowly.

"Lynn, we need to stop." She warned. "Or else what." I tried. "I'll do so many things to you that you never thought was possible." I gulped and hopped off her.

"Maybe someday San Roman. Maybe someday."

"we better get ready, dinners at 6 and at 8 we party." Alexa said holding my waist, now standing up.

"I'll go first." I said getting clothes and underwear from my luggage.

I took my sweet time in the bathtub, lighting a bunch of candles around it. I also created a lot of bubbles.

"Babe, you better hurry" Alexa said from the other side. I quickly washed off and dried myself.

I wore my undergarments, my loose cropped tank, a pair of jean shorts and Alexa's black converse. I also added my fedora and applied my dark lipstick, mascara and eyeliner before heading out.

Alexa growled at my outfit, saying that she was the only one who should see my skin. She gave up and took her shower.

She came out in Khakis, a black v neck with a black and white flannel on top of it, rolled up to her elbows. She began tying her other pair of black converse and asked me if i was ready.

ALEXA

"So what's up with you and Lynn. You said sone words which clearly gave it away but we need to hear it from you." Kellin said with Vic looking proudly at me.

I shot Lynn a smile and looked down at my plate. "We're together." I confessed. All the girls, Vic and Kellin squealed in delight while the guys gave me looks of happiness and pride.

"Finally" Mike breathed. "Yeah, i was wondering when will you get the balls to ask her out. " Brian sassed. The group continued laughing and eating, telling countless stories and pulling jokes.

We all paid for dinner and headed to the beach where the party was at. I took Lynn with me and bounced to the beat of the music the DJ was mixing.

The emcee went to the stage and introduced the band who will be performing. "What's up BORACAY!!!! I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME!! But now let take a breath and follow to the beat of RIVERMAYA!!!" she screamed followed by a band fixing their equipment on stage.

They started playing a song that i wasn't familiar to but it sure is was catchy. "Okay sing it with me now" the vocalists said. And the whole crowd started singing the chorus.

"Close your eyes, dry your tears. Cause when nothing seems clear, you'll be safe here." The crowd swayed.

I looked at Lynn who was intoxicated by the lyrics. "You'll definitely be safe here" I said hugging her.