Home... Or dorm whichever.

YAM Chap 27

LYNN

The moment my alarm went off, I raced to the showers and got myself ready. I threw on Alexa's oversized hoodie and my ripped skinnies along with floral Dr martens.

Today's the day that Alexa comes back home... or dorm. Whichever. Her mom is already there, probably signing the release papers and stuff.

That's the good news but the bad news is we have court trial with Ariana in a month. She's now kicked out of the school and watched by a lot of cops. I still can't believe that she can do that.

I barged in the hospital and met Alexa at the front desk with a big, eager smile on my face. "Well someone's eager to see me." She teased. "Whatever. But please never leave me again. It's been hell in the group without you." I warned.

We walked out the hospital hand in hand reviving a lot of disgusted and skeptical looks from the middle aged people who were there. Alexa however did the most immature and funniest thing I've seen her do.

She flipped her finger in the air and yelled. "It's either fuck yourselves and get your noses off our business or accept us you fucking homophobes." With that we rushed to my car and drive to the school.

The gang was there, Impatiently waiting for us to get out. Vic And Kellin crushed Alexa in their hug and warned her never to scare them again.

I swear, Those two are our parents. "Never! I MEAN NEVER LEAVE US AGAIN." Taylor demanded. "We are the only sane person in this group and without you, I'm the only one. That means i have to put up a day with these monkeys." She joked.

Hayley grabbed Alexa's shoulders and shook the as she spoke. "You have no Idea how FUCKING worried i was. I'll kill you if you ever scare me like that AGAIN!" She laughed after and gave Alexa a sisterly hug.

The rest did the same with giving her threats if she ever scare them like that. "Oh come on guys, I was only out for about what, 5 days. I wasn't out for five years." She said.

"Nonsense, you were fucking connected to a ventilator. If that mask was pulled form you. Well you can or cannot see daylight ever again." Kellin spoke.

"Yeah and without you, well there will be no us anymore." Mercedes said gesturing to the group. "Yeah, you're like our little sister." Alex piped, messing up my hair.

"I love you guys." She cooed. we all squeezed in our group hug until we can't anymore. Jordan and Macy reserved us a table in some restaurant they saw for our family dinner.

Alex2, Brian and me got Alexa her favorite chocolate along with her much needed coffee.

"Thanks." She shot as she drowned herself in the coffee. "Anything happened while i was out?" She asked. "Yeah a lot. Ariana was the one who blew up the mall." I said. "Bitch." She hissed. "Yeah but she got arrested and your mom filed a case against her for purposely hurting either you or me." I added.

"Oh and the quad is really worried about you too." I said gesturing at her to look at her back. Four pissed girls attacked her in hugs and threats. "Leave Lynn ever again like that. I swear.-" "enough threats you guys, poor Alexa had enough." I said pulling Alexa next to me.

"Thanks."she mumbled. "Surprise!" Gaskhart said as her shoved A fluffy turtle stuff toy in Alexa's arms. "Seriously? A turtle?" I laughed. "Bears are over rated." He sassed.

"Whatever." I gave."thanks i guess." Alexa said, focusing on the stuff toy in her hands. She was fumbling with its flaps and tossing it up.

"Now look at what you did to my girlfriend." I said jokingly, motioning him to Look at Alexa who is playing with the toy. "Hey, you can use it against her someday." He said with an evil tone. I laughed at him and purposely took the turtle away from Alexa.

"Heyyy" she whined. "I was playing with that." She pouted.

ALEXA

While waiting for Lynn The nurse that helped me get Lynn, gave me a pouch. The pouch held the Locket that i was to give Lynn in a few. The nurse's name is Tammy. (If you have read my other story, nurse Tammy is already a nurse.) She washed the Locket because she said it drowned in my blood.

Every body threatened me that if I ever leave or scare them again yada yada yada. It was so crazy and really hectic.

The whole school seemed surprised that i was ok. There were a few students that were involved in the bombing and still in the hospital while me and two other guys are awake and here.

Fucking Grande did this. But why me.
I'm definitely not the target but why would that bitch bomb a whole mall