I have my ways

YAM Chap 23

(A/N: disclaimer I DO NOT HATE ARIANA GRANDE i repeat, i dont despise her in any way. She is only the chosen villain in and inly in the story. Please don't hate me for this if you are a Arianator or whatever.)

ALEXA

The dinner was over and it was already morning. I was anxiously waiting for some alone time with Lynn. She is currently in the bathroom changing.

"I'm done🎶" she sang, hopping on my lap wrapping arms around my neck for support.

I nibbled on her neck telling her how adorable she was. She pushed me down the bed doing the same to my neck. After a thousand butterfly kisses later, I finally caught her lips, tasting this intoxicating flavors that can never leave my mind.

I turned us around so that I was on top. Her hand started to tangle into my hair and her eyes were glued shut. My hands were roaming her body, one hand reaching up her top.

"Mmm, Alexa" she said, sitting down still heavily making out with me. I pulled her up so that she was straddling me.

A few minutes later, she placed both of her hand on my chest pushing me back while she threw her head back.

She gasped and laughed. "You and your ways" she said obviously out of breath. "I told you" I smiled. "whatever, lets go back to our dorm"

We jumped in my car and headed back home- well school or dorm?, uh i don't know.

We were already dressed and school starts in an hour. "What are we going to do later?" Lynn asked. "What day is it?" I shot "Wednesday" she said using the jazz hands. "Shoot, cant hang with you baby. I have basketball practice later. "I apologized "oh yeah" she remembered.

"What about you, won't you get lonely without me." I joked "nah, I'll check if the quad and the other girls wanna go to the mall with me"

"Ok" i said kissing her forehead. she sighed contentedly and walked with me hand in hand.

ARIANA. (Oh no)

Bitch. Stupid little bitch. She steals every thing away from me! My reputation flunked because of her! My ex boyfriend wanted her NOT ME!

It's always Lynn this Lynn that. Lynn is thin and model material, Lynn is so white, Lynn is taller, Lynn sings better, Lynn is a fucking chick magnet.

WHAT ABOUT ME. I worked hard for everything and everyone only thinks about LYNN. I Go to the gym 4 times a week, I use whitening products, I drink hight meds, I take singing lessons FOR GODS SAKE I EVEN THROW MYSELF AT GUYS.

I HATE HER, I HATE EVERY PERFECT THING ABOUT HER, I HATE THAT SHE IS BETTER THAN ME IN EVERYTHING!!!

calm down Ari calm down, take a deep breath... exhale.

I looked at the mirror in front of me and examine what demon Lynn has turned me in to.

Blood thirsty eyes with deep bags under it, the complexion of an untamed zombie, the anger visible in those murderous eyes.

The demon in front of me held a tiny suitcase, a suitcase when opened, reveals a little treat to lessen my problems.

Cause Lynn, I've got one less problem with out you.

Just one click.

Tick

Tick

Tick

Tick

Bye bye.

"Hahahahahaha hahahah hahahahah boom" i said using my hands in an exploding manner.

I stood up and got away from my dresser.

"Head in the cloud got no weight on my shoulder" I sang holding the tiny suitcase in my hand, dancing around in circles.

"Hahahahahh hahahahahah Tell me tell me baby."

I cant wait till later, I'll finally have the life that I wanted and yearned for so long.

Me, the queen bee with no stupid raven bird to block my way. It's gonna be me me and meee.

Maybe even Lynn's little lover.

What's her name again?

Anna

Alexis

Amanda?

Whatever, when Lynn's gone I'll have everything that she had, everything that should have been mine in the first place.

I changed into my regular clothing and hopped into Iggy's Black pick up that i had borrowed for the day.

Goodbye Lyndsey Gunnulfsen And good riddance!