ALEXA

YAM Chap 24

ALEXA

I heard the satisfying sound of rubber shoes squeaking on the court and even more satisfying when you hear the sound of the net swishing every time you got the ball in.

"Ok that's all for the day guys. Awesome leadership from Gaskhart, amazing assist from San Roman and exquisite defense from Phoenix." Coach Andrew praised. "The team is in better state than it has ever been. Keep this up and we might have a chance to win against The Sharks in a few weeks." We all rejoiced and headed our way to the respective locker rooms.

The only girls in the team is me and Phoenix. "We are totally winning." She stated. I nodded my head in agreement and took our showers.

I headed out the gym and thought kind was kind of early. Hmm maybe I'll surprise Lynn at the mall.

LYNN

Me, the Quad and the girls decided to go to the mall but just maybe an hour or two later.

I'll probably buy Alexa something since our 2nd month is coming. Our first month was a complete fail since niter both of us remembered. Hayley even greeted us first.

I want our 2nd to be special and sweet. I just don't want anything to get in the way.

ARIANA.

AHH AMAZING.

Suitcase is in place.

I heard Tay and Jenna about Lynn's idea of going to the mall after school.

Perfect.

I saw Alexa's car, that means they are already here. Hmmm I'll probably give them five minutes to savor their final moment of existence.

ALEXA

Where in the world are the girls? They said that they'd be here after school.

I guess I have to wait.

LYNN

Me and the girls filled the car and drove to the mall. The girls were so exited specially the quad.

All i hear was, im gonna buy this, im gonna buy that yada yada yada.

All i know is, im gonna buy Alexa the best gift ever.

We got there in 15 minutes but there was police tapes all around and detectives are holding up a blown up bag.

The worst part is there were several bloody bodies being pushed inside a ambulance.

We got out the car and asked one official. "Excuse me but may i ask what the hell happened here." Gwen demanded.

"I'm sorry mam but there was a bomb accident and many people are injured. I suggest you go back home because god knows that there might be another bomb here."

After the devastating news, we all filled the car and sped back to the dorms.

Mrs San Roman stood inside our dorm room with a black hanky on her hands. She held it up to her mouth and cried.

"Mrs. San roman?" I greeted and questioned. "Are you okay, did something happen?" I panic.

"Al-exa, she's a victim of the bo-bomb accident."

"What." I gulped. "No, no no where is she!" I panicked, pacing back and forth.

"She's in the hospital, I wanted you to come with me." she said with a hopeful glint in her eyes. "Of course."

We filled her car and she drove like a madman. In records time, we got there in three minutes.

Me and Alexa's mother rushed to the front desk. "May I help you?" The young nurse asked. "Yes, May I please see Alexa San Roman." She pleaded. "Bomb accident." The nurse asked. We both nodded. "Okay but may I please know, are you related to the patient. "Yes, Im her Mom." Mrs San Roman said. the nurse nodded and turned to me. "How about you dear." She asked. "She's my daughter too." Alexa's mom rushed.

I was shocked by what she said but im too buzzed to care. The nurse complied and rushed us to the hall where Alexa's room is placed.

The rest of the gang is here. Hayley is on the verge of tears, Tay is breaking down, Kellin and Vic looked like parents whose son died and the rest looked as terrible as them.

"Lynn." Jenna creaked. She pulled me in a hug and then i felt it. I felt like breaking down. I sobbed in my best friends arms with the group huddling us.

"I'm not allowed to let you guys in yet, I'll get back to you as soon as possible." The nurse said, giving all of us a synthetic look and left.

Just like my soul.

ARIANA

Stupid. She's still ALIVE!!!

Grr, hmph at least her girlfriends in a coma. Hmm that'll do for now.

Seeing her suffer without her big tough girlfriend to be there with her. Good.

ALEXA

I was about to leave the Mall with a small pouch in my pocket. It was a silver locket for Lynn.

But things happened.

All I remember was screaming, running, my ears screeching and a lot of blood.

Definitely a lot of blood.

"Lynn" I squeaked.

Now all i see is darkness