Dorm sweet dorm

YAM Chap 14

ALEXA

Our last stay at the camping site went like a blur. We drank, we joked, teased each other and pushed each other off the cliff, down to the lake.

We became a bonded family these past few nights and I am now in my car with the most important being sitting right beside me.

I dont know, like is already a strong word for me and im definitely not in love. nope.

There is just a huge pull that makes me want to protect Lynn, keep her safe, keep her loved, keep her alive and breathing.

The feeling just washed over me and poof, I NEED HER.

it's not that i love her, no no no no, I just need her, yup thats it, I need to see her to be ok. Is this wrong? I don't know anymore.

I've completely changed BUT I'll always be the cold hearted jerk some where deep on me.

"we're here sleeping beauty." I yawned awfully tired from driving at night.

"where are we?" Lynn yawned, awoken from her sleep.

"It's late, and your dorms isn't ready yet so you can room with me for the meantime, your house is dangerously far to either drive to or commute to. so weather you like it or not, you'll be staying with me." I explained opening her car door.

"mmmm ok" she Moaned out, obviously beat and want to go to sleep as soon as possible.

there were a couple students hanging around the halls reading a book, listening to music, with friends, with a girlfriend or boyfriend and just plainly hanging around.

Me and Lynn walked tiredly along the hallways of the dons and got to the elevator. The perks of being the daughter of the head is getting any room you want, but stupid me choose the big one at the top.

there are two girls in the elevator. A short one with sickly straight brown hair in a high ponytail wearing something that resembles to underwear and a freakishly tall blonde one who wore something similar.

"Oh my god! Look who the cat dragged in!" the short one said. "Why are you doing here Ariana." Lynn said uneasily.

Short one rolled her eyes and spat "to go to school stupid." I have a feeling this bitch is a BITCH. Blonde one seems quite enough.

short one turned her attention to me. "well who is this little sweetheart we have Lynn-Lynn?" she said with an awfully annoying high, throaty voice mixed with fake sweetness and enthusiasm.

"someone who wouldn't want to be close to you. So if i were you, I'd stay away." I warned.

"ohh feisty are we. well not tonight, come on Iggy we have other business to do." she said pointing her nose high in the sky, walking out the elevator.

"who are they?" i asked. "Can I explain everything tomorrow, another thought and i might breakdown." she whispered maintaining her balance.

"ok. come on lets get you to bed." I said, supporting her by holding her arm over my shoulder and grasping her waist.

We entered my dorm room that was surprisingly clean and precisely no clothes to be found scattered on the floor.

I carefully placed the fragile girl in my hands to my bed and covered her in my fluffy black duvet. "do you want some clothes to change into." I offered.

"Yes please." she said standing up. I gave her some of my Batman boxers and a oversized white shirt. "thank you" she said walking to the bathroom.

She walked out with the big shirt on, exposing her long creamy white legs. I change in the room in the same thing while she was in the bathroom.

Lynn crawled back under the covers and stopped at the middle. "Lynn?" i called. then she shifted but stayed i. the middle.

I pulled of the duvet to expose a comfortable Lynsey curling in a ball. "sssss why did you do that, i was so comfortable" she hissed.

"come on up here, i feel lonely." i said and she did what she was told and curled besides me and adorably drifted off to sleep. "g'night" she moaned.

"good night" I said shifting closer to her.

I never felt so happy sleeping in mu dorm. It's usually either im sober or drunk, got to the bathroom, change clothes, go back to the room, jump on bed, groan, drift to sleep.

But now i was in bed with another beautiful girl laying beside me, hearing her steady heartbeat, knowing that she is there.

I never felt so completely complete. like tinker bell spreading pixie dust all over us.

I wish i dont have to wake up tomorrow because i can die knowing this woman beside me is happy and safe.

And it will stay like that as long as she is with me.