We have finaly made it.

YAM FINAL CHAPTER

LYNN.

I was seated besides the twins. Mercedes was crying her eyes out as she saw Hayley giving her valedictorian speech. Phoenix was making goggly eyes at her girlfriend. I feel out of place.

I was release from the hospital two days earlier and i am now able to see some of my friends Graduate. Alex 2, Hayley, Macy and Jordan. I'm so proud. Vic and Kellin were crying in front row.

Alexa well. I dont know where she is but i rode in her car earlier but then she vanished like poof.

"I have been through a very emotional year. I have no idea how I juggled my grades and my life. I've been in and out of the hospital to visit my friends. I guessed the hospital liked us so much." She joked as the crowd giggled.

"We have been through a lot. Even a psycho girl who almost killed Alexa. I've also been with the best people, the best family and best girlfriend. I will now be leaving this stage, this school but not this city. I'll be only a few miles away from them. From all of my favorite people." She said exiting the huge stage.

Alexa sneaked besides Phoenix and sent me a quick smile. After all this time she still leaves me fucking breathless and craving for more. Even the slightest glance from her will never get boring.

The graduates sang their final song with Hayley taking lead. Such a performance. They left the venue and went outside to throw their caps in the air.

That was such a memory for everybody.

*time lapse*

The stage was set. The crew was yelling back and forth.

Crazy hair colors were here and there, One  was being Bright Orange and one being a Bright Green.

Wires were every where, some are taped. Lights were being checked, microphones were being tested, banners were lifted up and units were being installed.

It was a bright and sunny morning. People began filling the area and soon enough the first band is driving the crowd crazy.

That Warped for you. Who would have guessed that the whole gang decided not to go to college. We didn't talked about it but no one actually went to college EXEPT SMART ASS TAY 👏🏻😍. She was alway the one with beauty and brains. But ended up in a band herself.

Alex went insanely big with his band All Time Low. He got married to his high school  sweetheart and lived the perfect life of a couple.

Hayley went Worldwide and mega famous with Paramore, i was always a fan even when we were in high school. I never knew that they would get this big. She is now married to Chad and have a very nice dog. As for Mercedes.

Her heart was shattered. But she also found out that she was not gay, maybe a bit bisexual but fell in love with her current boyfriend, touring with her twin sister in a band called Courage my love.

Taylor and Phoenix. They called it quits with Taylor being an actress and in a band called The pretty reckless. Phoenix is single and so is Taylor.

Tay got in with We are the in crowd and were fabulous as ever. Alongside with long term girlfriend Jenna that is in Tonight Alive. All Australian and all. Jordan married Macy as soon as they graduated.

Vic is the ever so fabulous vocalist of Pierce the veil. With Mike as his bad ass drummer. They rock hands down. And him and Kellin were still the top parental figures of all of our lives.