Foul play

YAM Chap 16

ALEXA

As soon as Lynn calmed down in my arms we sped to school knowing that we inly have 10 minutes

We got there in time before Ms.Carson can even step in the room. The rest of the day passed quickly and Lynn still feel a bit shaken up.

we were currently on the rooftop with the rest of the guys waiting for the last bell to ring.

the last bell rang and everybody said goodbye to everyone and went separate ways.

Lynn was with me sitting down at the fire escape waiting for the moonlight to come, even though it's just 4:00 or something.

"Care to explain everything?" I asked. "do i have toooo" she whined. "yup" I replied.

"where do i start?"

"With that short girl and the tall blonde one." i said.

"It started about fifth grade. Me and Ariana met when she moved in, She gained instant popularity when she got accepted in the grade school division of the cheer squad. She teased me about being boring and lame then when 7th grade came I decided to join a band it became really good and people started listening. Thats when She saw me as a threat. It's not like I even want popularity. she started teasing me and physically hurting me with her cheer bots. I got so depressed about the teasing, I started skipping meals and purging." she explained cuddling deeper in my chest.

"is that all" i said fuming. "no, there's more. I- i got s-suicidal." with what I've heard i gulped the saliva that was in my mouth and my eyes were demon red.

"HOW" I demanded clearly angry at the bitches who hurt her. "The Abuse from school lead abuse at home, my Dad, he was a drunk and would tell me how worthless, stupid, ugly and pathetic i am. He would sometimes throw his bottles at me and used the shards that broke to cut me. I started to do the same since there was no point in hiding it, " she paused

"yeah, I started cutting then came the weeds that i started smoke and at night when i cant sleep i take Sleeping pills, T-then one night i was sick of it, ALL OF IT, i cant take it anymore, so I bought a new bottle of sleeping pills and chugged it all down but Brian was there before I could die and raced me to the hospital. I also tried cutting deep but somehow i kept waking up in hospital bed, still alive."

"My mom decided that it was beat if she take me with her here and far away from the demon i call father." she finished.

I hugged Lynn closer to me, begging to see the moonlight and a few stars. "Umm Lynn, Just to make things clear, You're thinner than Phoenix and that's saying a lot. NEVER, I MEAN NEVER HURT YOURSELF EVER AGAIN do i make myself clear?" she laughed but nodded.

"Thank you, I really need to get that out of my chest" she said sheepishly.

"Don't worry, im all ears and I'll try my best to understand." I said.

"Umm Alexa, do you umm like me, like more than friend like." she asked peeking from cuddling in my chest.

"Would it be wrong if I said yes? " I asked. "No" she replied. "then yes, i do like you, More than friends like." i said copying her exact words.

we laid in the fire escape for a while before I decided to speak again.

"so Lynn, If i would ever ask you to be in a relationship with me, would you say yes?"

"yeah, why" she replied "would you be my girlfriend?" I said.

Lynn sat down and snapped her head at me she gave me a "are you serious" look. I nodded.

"If i said yes what would do" she asked getting flirty. "Thats a surprise" i said smirking.

"fine, since you got me curious ,nI would be your girlfriend" she announced.

"then you'll get your surprise" I said sitting down, hugging her from behind. she turned her head which gave me the perfect opportunity to capture those lips of hers, those lips that i have been dreaming of.

"mmm Alexa we need to go, the curfew bell rang, we might get in trouble." she said between kisses.

"fineee" i grumbled. she pecked me in the lips for the last time and stood up.

we walked the halls hand in hand, not caring what other people think.