The end as it begins.

(AN im soooo sorry to keep you guys waiting for ++++months, finals just ended and i have my free time once again)

LYNN

What if everything that happened to me is a dream, what if im just a part of someone's imagination.

That thought kept running through my mind in the past few months of sleeping endlessly. I can hear everything they say, i an hear how broken everyone is. It's my fault.

It's always been my fault. If I had just stayed with my abusive father, then no one will get hurt. But then again, everything happens for a reason.

And my reason is love. I Love Vic and Kellin, i love The squad, i love Alexa that's for sure and finally, I learned to love myself. My beautiful, broken self.

Any imperfection that you can point out on me can be turned to something positive. If i act so high and perfect before i came here, Alexa wouldn't have liked me and so will the squad.

My life has it's ups and downs, scars and marks, laughs and cries and all of those result to the way i am today.

If i dont wake up, maybe its for the best. Maybe earth is not a place for me to live in anymore. Im not saying that im willing to leave Alexa, im just say that if i do leave her, it would be for the best.

Hayley and half of the squad would be graduating next week. If i can only see them, I would be the most happiest person in that venue. Then after that summer is coming, plans with the squad would be cancelled if it weren't for me.

If I could only have the strength to wake up.

TAY

"Jenna, i miss Lynn" I bawled. "I know Tay" Jen said, plopping down beside me on the couch. "When will she wake up?" I asked hopefully. "When the right time come Tay, when the right time comes."

HAYLEY

Me and Taylor went for a walk around the city, surprisingly without the twins. Alexa's temper was out of hand and she is literally breaking down. Its like she can no longer have the strength to even live anymore.

Me and the squad are literally freaking the hell out. Because one, Lynn is in a coma and two Alexa is having problems.

The thing that hurts me the most is that i both really love them as if they are my own kids, which is weird since im barely out of high school.

VIC

If I could only bring back time, i will. It just like loosing your sister, but instead she's in a deep coma.

Why cant our group have 1 JUST 1 happy ending for crying out loud.

(AN THIS WILL BE A SHORT CHAPPIE)