The L word

ALEXA

Trial went quick and easy since Ariana didn't bother covering her crazy, psychotic self. She didn't bother fighting back and was sent back to a state I didn't bother knowing.

My injuries died awhile back and I'm healthy and stable once again. Lynn was there all the way and acted like my own personal nurse.

My cute, sexy ass nurse. Mine.

Nothing seems to be out of place... Oh who am I kidding- everything is always out of place. I manage to screw every up, if not me then the damned heavens!

Guess who came to 'visit' MY girlfriend. I repeat MY GIRLFRIEND as in MINE! Ronda thats who! She said she came to 'visit' but actually it went a little bit like this.

It was a Friday afternoon. Me, the gang, the quad and Lynn were chilling at Lynn's house. Her mom asked us to keep an eye on it fir a few days since she was out on a business trip.

* Knock knock *

"Babe can you get that." Lynn asked as she stared intensely at what she was cooking. "Yeah sure." I said as i got up to my feet. I headed to the door, not really expecting someone.

"Hi." She said. She looks oddly familiar. "Umm who are you?" I interrogated. "I'm Ronda." She said. "Is Lynn here." Fuck! Shit! Gahhhh.

"Yeah, in the kitchen." I said with gritted teeth. "You okay bro?" She asked as she stepped in the house. "I think."i mumbled. We headed to the kitchen where they all were at.

"Babe somebody came to visit." I said as nice as possible. I smirked when i saw Rousey twitched with the word Babe. "Who is i- Ronda?" Lynn said as she broke contact with the food ob the stove. "I'll get that." I said as i took her spot near the stove.

"Not to be rude or anything but what are you doing here?" Lynn asked a little bit uneasy. "I came to visit. I asked your dad where were and he gave me this address." She smiled.

How can someone so perfect look so horrible in my eyes. Oh i know. She's my girlfriends ex! I'm a little protective and possessive about Lynn since she's the only girl who sticked with me.

"Why'd ya visit?" I asked a little bit Annoyed. she looked like a deer caught in a headlight. "ummm." We all raised our brows.

"Honestly I don't really know." She said sheepishly. "It got really boring back home without the four and ... without Lynn." Damn excuses. Obviously she went here for Lynn!

They nodded an went to the Living room. Lynn and I were the only one in the kitchen. I quickly turned off the stove and crushed Lynn in a hug.

"Mine." I seethed. I buried my head in her neck and calmed myself down. "The fucktard wants you back." I raged. "Hey, look at me." Lynn said as she lifted my head up. "The "fucktard" won't get me back." She assured.

"But she's hot!" I exclaimed. "you're hotter." She challenged. "Bu-" "no buts, it's you not her and I love you so shut up." She shot but as soon as she said it she instantly regretted it.

"Uhhh, ummm-" she stuttered. "I love you too." I sealed with a peck on the lips. Lynn's face turned red and her lips formed a huge smile.

"Umm am i interrupting something." Ronda sneered. "Well as you can see, yes!" I shot. "Ok then, I have to go now. But I'll see you soon Lynn." She said as she neared Lynn's face.

"Not so fast blondie." I said as i grabbed Lynn away. "Ok you may leave now." She huffed and walked away.

Me and Lynn went where the others were. "CAPITAN BIATCH!" Hayley screamed. "What?" Lynn asked. "Your ex's a fucking bitch." Taylor said nonchalantly. "Total bitch" Brian sassed. "Rude much." Tay laughed.

"Anymore wonderful compliments?" I asked. "Well theres 'miss i invited myself.'" Phoenix said. "And there's muscle show off" Mercedes added. "Oh and there's 'Im gonna steal her' look in her eyes." Mike said.

"Oh come on kids, Let the Blonde be." Vic dismissed. Kellin tried to stifle his laughter. "Enough of Rousey, lets eat!" Macy said, completely hungry.

"Don't worry about Ronda, they broke up for a reason." Gwen assured. I nodded and ate with the rest.

"But if i see One insignificant finger from her ON MY GIRLFRIEND. you can visit me in prison." I said deadly.

"Don't worry, we'll bail you out in no time." Hayley said. "We always do." Kellin laughed. "I know." I said sheepishly.

Fucktard Rousey has a thing or two coming to her.