Why deny

YAM Chap 13

LYNN

I woke up in warm, comforting arms and the beautiful view of dawn.

After all the years of pure pain and agony, I finally felt like i belong, felt loved.

Years of abusers outside the bedroom door, abusers inside campus I finally felt safe.

I finally get to be free.

I felt a soft pair of lips on my forehead and my body being pulled closer than possible.

"why are you awake" Alexa asked. "its cold" I complained.

She stood up and extended an arm for me to take. We entered our tents and Alexa pulled me down to her and cuddled with me.

"Warm now?" she asked. "definitely" i said sighing in content.

ALEXA

"WAKE UP LOVE BIRDS." Vic yelled. He is inside our tent.

"What the hell" i groaned. "Why are you here?" I demanded

"Why are you cuddling Lynn Hmmm" he teased. "why aren't you sucking faces with Kellin hmmm" I shot back.

"what ever, you likeeee Her." He teased. "shush she might wake up because of your loud mouth, and i dont like her. "

"mmmhmmm Deny all you want San Roman, i did it too when i fell in love with Kellin. " he explained.

"i do not FALL IN LOVE" I assured. Lynn wiggled inside my arms. "shhh YOURE gonna wake her up" Vic said frantically.

"but you came in here to WAKE us up, NOW you're telling me to keep quiet to NOT wake her up. " i demanded.

"I Decided NOT to wake LYNN up, Just you." Vic continued.

"Well im awake NOW!" Lynn answered. "Sorry" I apologized.

"nah it's fine, lets go out now it cramp in here with Vic." she said stretching like a cat.

"okay." Me and the two l walked out of the ten and greeted the gang a good morning.

we were all chilling by the lake enjoying our third day stay and getting ready to leave tomorrow evening.

"Hands down this is the best idea ever suggested, God Alexa you should suggest more" Brian said.

"thanks" I said pointing the tip of my beer bottle at him.

"there's no denying that Lynn have totally changed you." Alex said.

"No point in denying, so why deny" I shot giving Lynn a small smile.

"this probably history in our group, you know we are not All close with each and everyone but when Lynn came in we were like a family who got reunited" Hayley piped.

"Hey, its not really me you know, you guys just need more of Alexa's Idea" Lynn shot.

"yeah but Alexa barely looks at us in the eye before you came more or less talk to us BUT now look she's even joking with us." Mike piped

"So Alexa, do you like Lynn?" Taylor asked raising a perfectly done eyebrow.

"well as i said, there is no point in denying so why deny." I answered

"oh my god, so you do like her!" Tay squealed.

"mmmhmmm, I like better that i like all of you, cause you're all lame and boring." i joked.

everybody laughed and continue enjoying the day.

"do you really like me?" Lynn asked sitting beside me.

"yeah, is there a problem. I'll stop if you feel uncomfortable. I swear I don't mean it to come out as-" "shush, its fine Alexa, i think it sweet that i cracked you and nobody else"

she said resting her head on my shoulders. "I dont wanna be cracked by anyone but you." I replied.

we both sighed in content staring at the perfectly clear water beneath us.

"dont wanna rain on your parade but its LUUNCHHH TIMMMEE" Vic sang.

me and Lynn stood up and sat besides each other at the table.

I was about to take a bite of my food when I realized that Lynn pushed her plate away.

"Lynn." I stated using my Deep controlling voice.

"w-what is it?" she stuttered.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the table to the back of a tree.

"hey whats wrong, why aren't you eating, thats bad you might get sick or something." I said obviously caring while caressing her cheek.

she sighed and lead at the tree "Alexa, do i have to..." she asked.

"to eat yes, to explain later. just please for me. I don't want you suffering from fucking Anorexia." I demanded softly.

"okay" she whispered silently.