Five x oc - the Kim family

Alex Kim - top
Five- bottom
(image the rest of the hargreeves meeting fives family and his husband one day at their own house.)
Fluff
All of the kids are between the ages of 1 month to 5 years olds.
(If you understand the reference I got, you get a gold star ⭐️ )

3rd pov

Five decided to invite his family to meet his husband and his kids. Five and Alex had been married for 20 years. And let's just say they had more than one kid. You see because of Alex's powers, five was able to have a uterus so he could give birth to his children. Five and Alex's kids were out in the backyard when fives siblings walked in.

Luther and the other heard laughing but when they walked in, no one was there.

Luther: I wonder where is everyone?

All of a sudden a kid appears in front of them.

Allison: oh hi sweetheart.

As the kid raises his hands to Allison. As she picked him up, then two more appeared. And I think you guys have an idea. As the hargreeves were about to say something, they heard Klaus screaming in pain. As they watched the kids pulling on him, then chaos happened. The kids started having their fun when a black-haired man popped his head out the treehouse window.

Alex: WHAT'S GOING ON DOWN THERE!

As Alex flew down to the ground. As his kids start to move to their dad.

Alex: go go go go off with you

Kids: daddy! Daddy! Daddy!

Alex: okay guys, I told you a thousand times.
Manuela, sofa come on now listen to me—

Then one of Alex's kids hit him in the eye.

Alex: ow, oh yeah right in the eye!

Allison: aww how precious aren't they.

Klaus: more are like little monsters

Klaus mumbles to everyone else.

Alex: I know, 17 of them and one on the way— HEEEY HIS NOT A MARACA STOP SHAKING HIM!

Alex yells at his son's max and Benjamin, who were holding their baby brother. As they put him down and they flew away to play.

Alex: (sighs) they're giving me gray feathers, ah this papa needs a break. So who are you guys?

Diego: we're fives siblings, who are you?

Alex: I'm Alex Kim, I'm fives husband.

Vanya: it's nice to meet you, Alex.

Alex: Nice to meet you guys too.

Luther: well five invited us to— AHHH

as Luther looked up to see a four-year-old boy who pulled some of his hair off of his head. Then the boy giggled as he flew away.

Luther: what's with the kid and the hair!

Alex: not sure, we're having him tested.

As the boy whose name is marked flies to his dad, who put him behind his back.

Alex: so you guys are all hargreeves correct?
I only know Diego and Vanya.

As the rest gave him their names.

Alex: Well it's nice to meet you all. Welcome our home. Please come in— OW Again with the eye, okay want me to call your mother!

Kids: NO!

as they flew away.

Alex: (laughs) works every time, they're scared to death of him.

As five walks behind Alex.