Face-off

Five x oc male

After five and Amy took their drunk boyfriends to their own houses. Five dragged Alex to the couch. While everyone else was standing/ sitting around the two.

Five: I can't believe you were out in the club and cheating on me!

Alex shook his head, as the alcohol started to disappear.

Alex: Look who talking.

Five: what are you talking about?

Alex created a black cloud it showed five and Amy kissing.

Alex: who's the created now?

Five: Alex, listen I didn't kiss her back! But you did with that slut!!

Alex rolled his eyes as he started to change the whole room.

As everyone started to freak out. They were summoned to a circus. As five looked around, he saw Alex on a swing.

All right
I guess the blame is on me
Look at me right now
Living like stupid, hmm, uh-huh

As the swing started to lower itself as Alex moved his hand to move the frame to the room of mirror room.

Believing in people
It's the beginning of this terrible nightmare, mhmm

As everyone started to find their way out. As Alex stop right in front of everyone, but most importantly five.

Gave you all the money
Gave you all my heart
Your masquerade party
I was fucking drunk, oh

As Alex made all the mirror glass crack. As everyone fell to the ground.

Even these damn days
It's over now

As Alex stopped in front of five.

It's a beautiful night (Beautiful night)
I think you found me

Both five and Alex held each other's hands as they looked into each other's eyes. As they were surrounded by flowers under the sun.

Tonight, I don't wanna be sober (Sober)
Pour it up, it's all fucking over

As everything around them started to go black and gray. As Alex pulls his hands away.

Break it down
Break it down
This is my usual story

As five started to run after Alex who was already a few feet away.

Get it out
Get it out

As five look around to see his memories with Alex, slowly started to burn.

I'm screaming like crazy

As five looked at Alex who was crying angrily.

Yeah, yeah, eh, еh
Oh eh, eh, eh, hеy-yeah
Pour it out
Pour it down

As everyone groups back again at a club.

Until this night is over

As Alex and many other souls were drinking and dancing as if they were going to dance the whole night.

Get it out
Get it out
These traces of you
Yeah, yeah, eh, eh
Oh eh, eh, eh, hey-yeah

As five tried to reach over to Alex. Everything around the floor started to crack.

Mhmm
All right
With your sweetest words
I was trying to take that all of me, mhmm

As images slide as Alex, try's his hardest to make five feel loved and cared for. As for five, he saw himself take for granted those features about Alex.

Look at yourself
Why do you want more?
If that's okay
You fit it, babe

As everyone saw Alex, sadly walks over to them and he pulls out a bouquet.

I hope it doesn't change uh

As the flowers started to wilt in front of the five. As everyone saw Alex started to walk a road that from behind him.

Even though you test me

As Alex walks on the road, the road started to turn into lava as he continues to walk.

Even though you try me

Images appeared on his side as they show five angrily yelling at Alex for trying to kiss him from behind.

Even though you kill me

Before Alex could go with five, five jumps back to the academy. As Alex stood there as the whole commission started to go into flames as Alex casually walked out.

Even though you stab me more, woah

As a heart appears in front of them, many knives stab the heart.

I don't care about you
Even that day, it was like hell

As Alex's heart broke into many pieces, as his heart turned into a cold black stone.

It's a beautiful night (Beautiful night)
I think you found me

Alex then turned the room, back to normal. As the hargreeves fell on the floor. As Alex walked over to them.

Tonight, I don't wanna be sober (Sober)
Pour it up, it's all fucking over

As Alex runs out of the room before everyone could go after him. Five jumps out the door as he looks around to see Alex. Who was no longer to be seen?

Break it down
Break it down

As a piece of paper slowly fell, five caught it mide fall.

This is my usual story

As Alex handwritten wrote "it's over"

Get it out
Get it out
I'm screaming like crazy

While five started to cry in the middle of the road. Alex was back in a different club and he started to get drunk again.

Yeah, yeah, eh, eh
Oh eh, eh, eh, hey-yeah
Pour it out
Pour it down
Until this night is over

As Alex felt the room change back to the abandoned circus.

Get it out
Get it out
These traces of you
Yeah, yeah, eh, eh
Oh eh, eh, eh, hey-yeah

As clown souls started to move around Alex. As Alex continues to drink. As he picks up a rose and lit it up in flames, as he drops the rose on the ground. Which Ed cause the whole circus to go up in flames.

 Which Ed cause the whole circus to go up in flames