Like crazy

Cheater five x oc male top.

Two lovers sitting on top of a hill, next to a cherry blossom tree. The girl turns to look at her lover.

"I think we can last forever"

Her boyfriend turns to look at her and lays his head on hers.

"I'm afraid that everything will disappear"

As the girl kisses him and whispers into his ear.

"Just Trust me"

Narrator pov

It was late at night, Everyone in the umbrella academy where asleep in their rooms. But except for one person. In five's room, five was nowhere to be next to his lover Alex. Alex was kept up as he stare at the ceiling, wondering where his lover at. He got up and opened the window as he steps out into the little balcony. Alex looked into the night before he heard two people giggling. Alex made himself hidden before he saw, five and a girl kissing. Alex shook his head before opening his wings and flying to a nearby club.

"Good night club"

Before Alex stepped into the club he changed his clothes before walking in. As he listen to the song that was playing. Alex felt like he was in his world as he started to listen to the music

"She's saying
Baby, come and follow me
There's not a bad thing here tonight

As Alex slowly walks in, he goes to the bar.

"Save your reasons all for later
Stay with me a little while"

As Alex orders himself a glass of whiskey.

"Watch me go
Now, I sink down, all alone away"

As Alex chugs down multiple cups of whiskey, he started to get drunk.

"Where am I?
A dark haze clouding up my eyes"

As Alex puts down his last cup, he started to walk to the dance floor.

"I can hear the voices listening
Don't know who they are
Trying to take the pressure off"

As Alex started to sing the song he covers his ear before he let them slide down from the side of his face.

"Been reaching for the stars
Tell me, will I find myself again?
When I go too far?
Yeah, I know
You know, I know (Ooh)"

Alex was too tense in thinking about five and the girl but Alex didn't care as the Alcohol started to hit. He felt himself let loose as he started to dance.

"I'd rather be
Lost in the lights, lost in the lights
I'm outta my mind

As Alex drags his hand throw his hair.

Can you help me numb the pain?

A boy named Evan Lou walked in drunk, along with his friends, he was being cheated on by his ex-girlfriend.

Each night, you spin me up high
Emotions on ice
Let me have a taste

As soon as Alex started to dance, many others joined, hoping that one of them would be lucky to dance with him. As for Evan, he looked at the dance floor until he saw Alex dancing amongst the crowd.

Give me a good ride (Oh, I'm fallin', I'm fallin', I'm fallin')
Oh, it's gon' be a good night (Oh, I'm fallin')
Forever, you and I

As Evan walked to the dance floor, he was lucky enough to dance with a handsome devil himself. As Alex started to dance with a boy name Ben. Who was also drunk and heartbroken.

Mmm-hmm
Yeah, hey
Mmm-hmm
Ooh-woah
Mmm-hmm
Mmm-hmm
(Forever, you and I)

The two opened their eyes, and they looked into each other's eyes. As they took each other features. Alex was the taller male, much more buffer than Evan. As much as they took to their features, they started to lean for a kiss.

All my reflections, I
Can't even recognize
I'm feelin' so alive, wasting time

As everyone continues to dance, Alex and Ben started to dance together.

I'd rather be
Lost in the lights
Lost in the lights
I'm outta my mind

Alex grabbed Evan's hand as they headed to the other side of the dance floor.

Can you help me numb the pain?
Each night
You spin me up high
Emotions on ice
Let me have a taste

The two stopped in the hallway, and they started to make out with each other.

Give me a good ride (Oh, I'm fallin', I'm fallin', I'm fallin')
It's gon' be a good night (Oh, I'm fallin')
Forever, you and I

As the two were their ex-lovers, coming into the club.

This will break me
This is gonna break me (Break me)
No, don't you wake me (Wake me)

Five and Amy walked into the club, along with five siblings. Amy noticed her boyfriend's friends and went up to them.

I wanna stay in this dream, don't save me
Don't you try to save me (Save me)

As Amy asked Evans's friends, as said he had started to dance with a boy who had dirty blond hair. Five asked if he whore a suit. They nodded as the two looked for them. As they looked, they were nowhere to be seen. Until Klaus had called for the two. As Amy and the five looked at what the five siblings were looking at in shock.

I need a way we (Way we)
I need a way we can dream on (On, on, on)

As the two watched their lovers kiss someone that was them. Oh, how karma works in his way.

                   "Alone again
                                  What's the point?"

                   "Alone again                                  What's the point?"

Sorry, y'all, been busy with work but anyway I love Jimin's new album face. I had this idea while listening to "like crazy". Part two will come soon.