Lovely day out; aidan x oc male top

Aidan- bottom
Alexander: top
Fluff

Aidan's pov
It's a beautiful chili morning, and it's 8:30 am. I decided to be on my phone for a while before I decided to get up and get ready for the day. Once I did, I headed downstairs where my mother was in the kitchen making breakfast, while my dad was watching tv on low volume. I smiled before I walked over to my mom.

Aidan: hey mom, good morning.

As I kissed her cheek.

Mom: morning honey, your boyfriend is still on the couch sleeping near your father.

I smiled as I walked over to the living room.

Aidan: hey dad.

Dad: hey son, see your up for the day.

Aidan: yup now, I got to wake him up too.

Dad: you do that, while I check on your mother.

I nodded as he walked away to the kitchen. I quietly walked over to Alexander, who was snoring. He flew two days ago to relax since his company gave him time to go on vacation, and decided to stay with us. which I was very happy about, along with my parents who were way more excited. I lay on top of him and I place my hands on his face.

Aidan: hey, wake up sleepy head~

As I started to kiss every inch of his face until he woke. It went on for 5 minutes. When I felt his arm wrapped around me. His eyes opened, as I watched him stretch.

Alexander: good morning.

As I shiver in delight from hearing his raspy morning voice.

Aidan: morning honey.

As I try to kiss him on the lips he moved away, which I whined and poured.

Aidan: why did you move? I want a morning kiss.

Alexander: babe, my breath stinks, and you brushed your teeth already.

Aidan; I don't care, now give me my morning kiss, I demand my lovely boyfriend to kiss me.

Alexander: alright your majesty.

As I smiled as he kissed me. He spun us around as we lay on our side as he started to kiss me all over my face, I giggled as I try to stop him. He took the note as he moves his head to my neck as started to cuddle me, on the blanket. As I hugged him and kissed the top of his head. Mom and dad walked in and smiled at us. They stayed to take pictures, as Alexander removed his head from my neck and looked at them, and started to laugh. I blushed embarrassingly as I hid my face in his chest. They stopped as I felt Alexander sit up from the couch.

Mom: how did you sleep, Alexander?

Alexander: good, what about you Mrs.Gallagher?

Mom: please call me mom, you should know by now.

I giggled a little because Alexander has been calling her Mrs.Gallagher for a while and we have been dating for 4 years. We started dating right after the first session of the umbrella academy.

Dad: why don't you get ready while we set the table for breakfast?

Alexander: Okay, Mr. Gallagher.

Dad: hey not me too.

We all started. Laughing as my mom and dad walked to the dining room to set up, as Alexander started to stretch, I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he hugged me back.

Alexander: good morning my prince, what time have you been up?

Aidan: not too long, I wanted to wake you up, so I can give you, your morning cuddles.