33 - Heavenly

☻♡

☻♡

33 - Heavenly

"What's happening?" Luke asked confused to Michael's side while they quickly followed the brunette man out of the club.

"It's a long fucking story." Michael sighed out frustrated, "But he's going to be pissed and might say some things that he doesn't mean. Just...prepare yourself, pretty."

And even though it was a serious moment and they needed to focus on helping Calum, Luke couldn't help but to feel his heart dramatically increase from the nickname Michael used for him just like Ashton had.

"I'll drive." Michael said sternly once him and Luke made it to Calum's car where the brunette was about to get into the driver's seat.

Calum didn't say anything. He only left the driver's seat open and got into the back, making Michael look at Luke.

"Can you sit in the back with him?"

Luke nodded quickly, rounding the car in order to sit next to Calum in the back while Michael got into the driver's seat and quickly started to make his way back home.

The silence was terribly loud. The three men didn't know what to say, since one was utterly pissed, one was worried, and the other was confused.

So the ride home didn't contain any words. They made it safely back where Michael parked the car into the large garage that held all of Calum's other cars. The three men got out of the car and made their way into the house.

Luke peered towards Michael, not understanding what to do or what was even going on around them about the situation.

"Calum..." Michael called out softly, afraid to make the other one snap.

Calum didn't respond. He only went up into the bedroom, paying the following Michael and Luke no mind.

"What's going on?" Luke finally asked, making Calum look at the blonde from where he stood in front of the dresser.

"Why are you here, Luke? You can be off with Ashton getting your hands dirty with that bitch's blood."

"I'm here because I don't know what's going on and I...I want to help."

Calum chuckled out dryly, making Michael's eyes narrow in warning. He wouldn't allow the man to be rude to Luke. Luke was too delicate.

"And how can you help, Luke? And who says I need your help?"

"I don't know, Calum. Okay? But I'm here for whatever you need. And you don't need my help, you want my help. I'm tired of us being oblivious to what's going on around us. I've been in love with Michael since day one, but you still let me live and you even kept me close to both of you. You wouldn't do that if you didn't have feelings for me."

"I would suggest you stop talking."

"No." Luke said determinedly, "Stop being so scared of the truth. You like me and you like Ashton just as much as you like Michael."