Superheroine and Dhampir

A little inspiration of the Twilight saga but this time I decide to have Adrien as a dhampir this time. For those who don't know what a dhampir is, a dhampir is an offspring of a half human and half vampire. Like Blade and Bloodrayne for example, they are dhampirs. Also, instead of bat transformation, I'm gonna have Adrien turn into a black cat instead of a bat. Bat transformation is getting very old.

Characters belong to (c) Zagtoon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paris, the city of love and beauty. The famous historic landmark of them all is the Eiffel Tower that was built in 1887 and opened in 1889. This city is protected by the famous superheroine Ladybug. The public gave her the symbol of good luck because ladybugs represent luck.

Her magical earrings give her ladybug powers and enhanced physical abilities. She has been fighting crime for 3 years and everyone praises her. But of course, she has been looking for a partner than can be the holder of bad luck but she couldn't find one who is worthy of it. Her Chinese Master insisted that someday she'll find the right person in time.

"Master Fu, I know it's been 3 years and I can't find a partner but I'm capable of fighting crime by myself. But....Do I really need a partner?" The French-Chinese teenage girl asked the old Chinese man.

"You will in time, Marinette. The city needs more than one protector." Master Fu said.

"That's true, master. I hope the right person has a good heart to protect humanity." Marinette said and clasps her palms together to bow.

"He or she will." Master Fu said.

"Hopefully the right person will come to me one day. Should I hold onto the cat miraculous or wait until I tell you who I choose?" Marinette asked her master.

"Yes. Choose wisely, for the one worthy." Master Fu said.

"Don't worry, master. I'll find someone at my school who is worthy. I gotta get home now. I'll let you know who I find. If not, I'll keep looking" Marinette said and takes her leave.

"Good luck." Master Fu bid her farewell.

-

Arriving at her apartment, Marinette was looking at the cat miraculous.

"Maybe a boy will be your partner but it's not easy to choose," A red bug-mouse entity said.

"We'll see, Tikki. But I'm not sure which of them" Marinette said.

"What about him? He's like a charming prince to be a cat" Tikki pointed at the poster of a handsome teenage blonde boy with gorgeous green eyes.

"Huh? Oh, that's Adrien Agreste." Marinette looked at it.

Mesmerized by how gorgeous and handsome he is as a model in Paris. But there's one problem. He doesn't go to her school because he's homeschooled. Only her best friend's boyfriend and the snobby brat drama queen know him and they say that his father will decide if he's ever ready to attend school.

"He's like a prince locked up in his castle. Agh! Why did I say that?! Oh, Tikki. If only I knew him in person but he's the richest in the Agreste family. His father is very secretive and he never leaves the house nor lets Adrien out" Marinette slumped on her loft bed.

"You'll never know for sure if he attends school. Maybe Nino will find a way to convince Adrien's father to make new friends, get to know the world" Tikki said.

"We'll see what happens, Tikki. But you could be right. Maybe if he had the miraculous, he could get freedom or something. But I need to know him in person" Marinette said.