Chlodusa

Somewhere dark far away from the city of Paris, red eyes glowing in the dark while his bats are resting from the ceiling.

He was dressed as a bat theme person, staring at the moon and sinking his fangs on a dead rat to feed on blood for a few seconds.

"That boy is the key to immunity. He's the last dhampir I need!" He creates another kurai from his dark magic and sets it to fly in the night, "Fly my beautiful kurai and find another victim to evilize!"

-

The next morning, Adrien was still being forced to feed but this time, his father found a vampire last night tied up downstairs in the basement. He sunk his fangs into the vampire, draining him until he was a corpse.

"This is like cannibalism on my vampire half," Adrien said.

"Indeed. But a dhampir like you can drink blood from any type, especially from the undead. This is just a precaution if a vampire finds you at night. You do know that vampires create more of their kind by biting humans. You on the other hand are unable to turn a human into a monster" His father said.

"Of course." Adrien nods and looks at the corpse, "Why can't you just burn him in the sunlight?" He asked.

"That's not a bad idea to dispose of the evidence. Come help me get this to the roof." Gabriel lifted the vampire corpse with Adrien.

"One of these days, I'm gonna have nightmares of dead bodies everywhere if I had an uncontrollable thirst for blood," Adrien said lifted the dead body with his enhanced strength.

"I really don't want that to happen," Gabriel said.

"That's why I'm bonding with Marinette. She makes me feel more human, father. And please don't try to separate me from her just because of the fashion brand company." Adrien said as they came to the roof and he tossed the dead body in the sunlight and watched it burn into ashes.

"Very well" His father replied.

-

Marinette was on her way to school until she felt Adrien's hand on her shoulder.

"Hey Marinette," He said.

"Oh hi, Adrien" Marinette turns around and sees him, "I see you've brushed your teeth good," Marinette noticed his teeth are very clean.

"Yeah, I hate tooth decay," Adrien said.

"Or red stains if you know what I mean" Marinette teased him.

"I know. Well, I hope you found our dance the most magical one" Adrien said while they walked to class.

"Yeah, it was. You're such a gentleman" Marinette smiled.

"My lovely princess, you made my undead heart alive again" He kissed the back palm of her hand and took his seat.

"I sure did" Marinette giggled.

"Someone's in love?" Alya and Nino said at the same time.

"Ummm Well...Yes," Marinette shyly admits.

"Yes I am but please don't spread this to anyone" Adrien stammered with a blush.

"Well then, dude. Pinkie promise" Nino held his pinky up.

"Pinky promise" Adrien held his with his best pal.

"You can count on us," Alya said to Marinette.

"Good, because Chloe will for sure freak out when she finds out," Marinette said.

"I'll make sure she behaves" Adrien winked.

"Good" Marinette winked before the other classmates came.