Meeting Master Fu

The heroes made it back to Paris safe and sound. Unfortunately for Cat Noir who hasn't been fed, he didn't have enough strength to move as he collapsed on the roof.

"Kitty you need blood now," Ladybug said.

"I'm fine" He lied.

"You're not, your wounds need to heal," Ladybug said.

The feline dhampir sighs in defeat that she's right. No other choice but to drink blood to heal again, "Very well but you have to de-transform" He said.

She nodded, "Spots off" She transformed to Marinette.

"Claws in" He also transformed back too. He traced his finger on her neck to find the vein.

"What are you doing?" Marinette asked.

"I'm sorry milady" He sunk her fangs into her neck.

"AGH!" Marinette grunts in pain.

The dhampir held her hand tightly so she can fight the pain. And the wounds on his chest healed. He had the self-control to not go frenzy this time since her love is stronger than his appetite.

"Thanks" He panted after getting her blood.

"It kinda hurt but I'm happy that you're healed," Marinette said, though a little dizzy.

"I can't believe that they'll be scars sooner or later." Adrien felt ashamed.

"They'll prove you survived Dracula," Marinette said.

"It's not that. I mean my bite marks on your neck. It's gonna be scars for the rest of your life" Adrien held her hands.

"They are hardly noticeable once healed," Marinette said.

"Alright. Well, I'm glad you're safe too" Adrien said.

"You too Adrien" Marinette kissed his cheek.

"Claws out"

"Spots on"

The two transformed again and went their separate ways to head home before the parents began to worry.

-

Once home, Marinette sat down in exhaustion on the bed. She took out a mirror and checked her neck. Adrien did say he's unable to turn humans into vampires because he's not undead.

"Well that's gonna leave a mark," She said.

"You did him a favor," Tikki said.

"Yeah, I saved his life" Marinette cleaned the dried blood off her neck.

"Now that Dracula's no more, Paris is safe," Tikki said.

"Yeah. But I also have to introduce him to Master Fu. Face to face. I hope Master Fu can let him be the new holder of the cat miraculous" Marinette said.

"Okay. Once you and Adrien meet again" Tikki said.

"But first I gotta let Master Fu give me permission. Tikki spots on" She transformed into Ladybug and heads out.

Jumping from roof to roof and swinging her yo-yo, she made it to Master Fu's apartment building. She hid in the alley and transformed back to Marinette. She got inside and knocked on his door.

"Ah hello Marinette" He opened the door.

"Master Fu" She bowed and got inside, "I have been thinking. With your permission can Cat Noir meet you face to face?"

"Yes, he has proven himself worthy of the cat miraculous. Bring him to me the next time you'll meet him" Master Fu said.

"Thank you, master" She bowed and also handed him the bat brooch to her master.