Ninowolf

That morning, Adrien had a photoshoot at the park and he's been feeling distracted because he can't stop thinking about last night was so heroic of him to team up with Ladybug.

"Okay are you ready, Adrien?" Vincent prepares the camera.

"Yup. What poses am I gonna do today, Vincent?" He asked since he wants to try something different than before.

"Whatever comes to your mind, Adrien," Vincent said with a little Italian accent.

"Like this?" Adrien held his arms out as if embracing the beauty of Paris.

"Perfect! I love this" Vincent took a picture of him.

"Thank you" Adrien thanked him.

"Now try one of you holding a rose," Vincent said.

Adrien picked out a red rose from the park and held it like he's sniffing it while his photographer took a few pictures.

"Excellent!" Vincent gave him an Ok sign.

Just then a stray gray cat meowed near Adrien's ankles and he looked down at it in awe, "Hey little fella" He picked up the stray cat.

"Adrien, please no animals in the photoshoot" Vincent saw that but the dhampir model gave the cute puppy eyes, begging him to let the cat in the picture since he loves cats.

"Look at him. I think he likes to be in the photo. Puuurrrretty please" Adrien begged with his puppy eyes while the cat purred in his arms to look cute.

"Okay, this may show you're an animal lover" Vincent shrugs it off.

The model snickered that he won again with his cute puppy eyes trick, "Works every time" He said and got his picture taken, "Everyone loves cute animals, especially this cute little cat" He pets the stray cat and puts him down to let him go.

"Well lets see what your father thinks later," Vincent said.

Nearby Marinette was walking by and saw Adrien getting his picture taken. She sighs in love seeing him though he's a few feet away. Those gorgeous green eyes shining like emeralds in the daylight were something so mysterious of him.

"So handsome" She sighs in love.

After his photo shoot was over, he saw Marinette staring at him which made him have a chance to get to know her more. But something was up with her. It was like she looks frozen while smiling awkwardly at him. Maybe his beauty put her in a trance the same way it happens to all the fangirls.

"Hey there Marinette" He walks over to her.

"Oh hey, Adrien" Marinette snaps out of it.

Adrien may be immune to sunlight but he doesn't like daylight that much due to being in the house for too long, he puts the hoodie over his head.

"You okay? You look stressed. Is something wrong?" Marinette asked curiously as to why he's wearing a hoodie on this gorgeous day.

"I just never get out more often and the daylight is just too bright for me, that's all." Adrien nervously made up an excuse.

"Oh okay then. At least it's not like you got sensitive eyes" Marinette said.

"Mmhmm..... but my eyes are fine," Adrien said.

"I saw you like cats. My friend Nino once told us about that." Marinette said as they took a seat next to the tree that has a shade that is perfect for Adrien to be away from daylight.

"Yes, they are so irresistibly cute," He said.

Just like how handsome and charming he was as Cat Noir last night. Marinette knew he was the perfect person to be the cat holder of the miraculous. She made the right choice.