Lovesick

Adrien couldn't stop thinking about that beautiful girl at school all day. In his room, he's been pacing around all over the walls like his feet are magnetic. His heart was beating with love like a love arrow stuck to his heart. So many thoughts in his mind since he thought that he has a crush on Ladybug but this Marinette girl is 10x more beautiful than ever.

"This Marinette girl is really sweet but shy." He thought.

"Dude! What's the matter with you? You've been lovey-dovey all day. Especially stalking Marinette like you want to sink your teeth into" Nino startled Adrien and he almost lost his focus on levitation.

"Me? Stalking? No way." He denied.

The DJ cap boy pulled the dhampir's arm down and made him fall on the couch, "Bro, I know what it is. Don't even try to hide it"

"Hide what? I'm not hiding" Adrien scooted away to get up.

"It's obvious it's love at first sight," Nino said.

"What?!" Adrien screamed and levitates himself again, only this time as in pacing back and forth like a flying ghost, "No, no, no. No way. Agh! What is wrong with me? It's like I don't feel thirsty for blood tonight. What is happening to me?"

"Well, it's normal to feel love," Nino said.

"Even myself as a dhampir, I don't know what love is. What am I gonna do, Nino? I don't even know much about her" Adrien floats to his bed and lies down due to all the thinking in his head.

"Well, you could try to get to know her," Nino suggested.

"Does she even know me as a model?" Adrien complained and morphed into a cat.

"Yes, it's the first time she sees you in person," Nino said.

"But what if she doesn't like the real me? This new life is much harder than I thought because now I feel like the Cupid's arrow is stuck in my heart for all eternity" Cat Adrien complained and jumped up on Nino's shoulders.

"I understand. Well, Chloe and you are no match together" Nino said.

"It's not that I hate Chloe, she's too bossy and clingy, that's all" Cat Adrien said.

"Well then, kitty cat. Tell me all about Marinette and what does it make you feel" Nino puts the black cat down on the bed.

"I feel that my heart racing whenever she's so beautiful," He said.

"You are definitely in love, bro. Anything else?" Nino can see he's hiding it.

The cat morphed back to human and lies down, "She's like a princess that made me be her knight in shining armor. It's so....irresistible to take my eyes off her. I feel....my heart can go on" Adrien sighed dreamily.

"Someone's lovesick" Nino chuckled.

"Oh, you're one to talk. Remember a year ago you got lovesick by the famous blogger who's a fan of Ladybug?" Adrien smirked.

(Flashback)

Adrien saw the look on his best friend's face that he's lovesick and he can't seem to find a way how to tell the girl he loves how he feels.

"Don't you dare use that smirky smiley fangs at me, bro. I have no idea what you're talking about!" Nino lied.

"Are you trying to hide it from me?" Adrien gave a sly grin as he levitates up towards Nino.

"Hide?! Me?!" Nino gulps.

"Yessss." Adrien grinned.

Nino backs away but ends up against the wall while Adrien floats towards him while smirking, "Well?"