Hang Out

Today was the day. Marinette has decided to give the cat miraculous to the boy of her dreams. But she has to be careful not to let him notice it. But first, she must put it in his bag while no one is looking. She hopes she knows what she's doing because she only has one chance at this. She found him near the locker drinking a tomato juice can. Kinda strange for a boy who is either a vegetarian or simply in the mood for tomatoes.

"Um hi Adrien" She greeted him.

He saw her and quickly stopped drinking tomato juice, "Hey Marinette. You look happy today. Something exciting happened this morning?" He asked shyly.

"No, just wanna have a little chat," Marinette said.

"Uh, about what?" Adrien asked, controlling his vampire powers to not get the best of him.

"I was just wondering if we could go out, get to know each other" Marinette suggested.

"That would be nice. I never get to hang out with someone in the city" He almost felt excited to finally hang out with the girl he has a crush on.

"Great. Thank you!" Marinette hugged him.

The boy couldn't help but hug back, being careful not to crush her with his enhanced strength. He can smell macaroons from her which made him fall in love more.

"Well, what's next on the schedule?" He asked.

"Well....the Eiffel Tower after school?" She suggested.

"Good idea, Marinette" Adrien agreed.

Little did he suspect Marinette has slid the little box with the cat miraculous inside his bag while they hugged.

"But first let's go, finish class." He said.

"Agreed. All-day of school won't kill us" Marinette giggled.

"Yes. It won't" They walked to their classroom.

-

After class, they had lunch together and their best friends Alya and Nino seem to see them getting along perfectly. Chloe complained that Adrien pays more attention to Marinette than her.

"Seriously Adrien, you prefer her over me?!" The bleached hair brat complained.

"We're not dating Chloe, relax!" Adrien replied.

"You barely even know her!" Chloe yelled.

Adrien was feeling the urge to hypnotize Chloe to tell her to back off but he can't do that in front of Marinette. Looks like he'll have to talk to Chloe in private.

"Excuse me, Marinette. I'll be right back" Adrien winked at her and grabbed Chloe's wrist to drag her out of the cafeteria to find somewhere to talk alone.

"Chloe, don't push me into using hypnosis on you!" Adrien whisper-yelled at her.

"Oh, please. You know I'm too cute to be hypnotized by you, Adrikins" Chloe being sassy as always.

"That's a risk I'll get exposed as a dhampir" Adrien reminded her.

"Alright fine!" Chloe groans in defeat.

"And please let me make new friends for the moment. Marinette seems like a nice girl. I may have known you for a long time but you can't control my life, Chloe." Adrien said and went back to the cafeteria.

"Okay," Chloe huffs.

The dhampir went back to sit next to Marinette, "Sorry about her. She's just very controlling sometimes but I hope she learns to let me make my own choices in life" He apologized to her.