Wendigo

Nino was talking to his dhampir pal in his bedroom this morning but Adrien became very stressed that he's been pacing back and forth with his levitation. It was driving the DJ boy crazy all morning.

"This is very serious, Nino. These hunters and vampires don't quit! It's like they are understanding modern technology." Adrien said.

"And their leader is Bram Stocker you said? Dracula's author? Impossible" Nino was astonished.

"Maybe some histories hide the real side of the story so no one can uncover the truth" Adrien guessed.

"Dude, you need to calm down" Nino grabbed Adrien's ankle and pulled him down.

"I am, it's just I'm worried they might go after all I know," Adrien said.

"Bro, when was the last time you have ever done something like a superhero?" Nino asked.

"Me? A superhero? Give me a break. Cat Noir and Ladybug are the real superheroes" Adrien said.

"You fly, levitate, hypnotize, and all sorts of things. Doesn't that count as being a superhero? And of course, you blush like a human every time you see Marinette" Nino teased him which made the dhampir float and lean against the wall.

"Then I'm Captain Dhampir" Adrien joked.

"Still not funny" Nino pulled him down from his levitation again, "You are very stressed."

"I'm not stressed" Adrien lied.

"You are." Nino said and he made Adrien open his mouth to see that his fangs are extended out, "I know you're lying. Your teeth tell the truth"

"Fine, you got me. Some vampire almost got to Marinette's apartment last night" Adrien admits.

"Oh no. You really are right. They are targeting those close to you too. Like how they made me and Juleka to monsters" Nino gasps.

"Well....I did make one of the vampires tell me who is the Dark Lord's real name and they said Bram Stoker." Adrien said nervously.

"That yes. But we need to keep our friends safe" Nino said.

"I'm more worried for Marinette. She's my priority to protect her" Adrien said.

"Every guy has their special lady. Like I have Alya" Nino said.

"Yeah. I'm just worried Marinette might end up as a slave for the vampires" Adrien said.

"Bro, you told me she knows your secret and is not afraid of your teeth, you would definitely get infected by her Aphrodite's love spell. Why not make her become like you?" Nino asked.

"Nino, only undead vampires can, and technically I'm not undead. I have a pulse, a heartbeat, and a soul, vampires don't. I prefer that Marinette remains human and I'm not letting a vampire take away her beautiful soul if she got bitten" Adrien said with a little growl.

"You really love her, don't you?" Nino can see the blush on the dhampir's cheeks.

"Yes, I do" Adrien admits.

"You can do better than that, lover boy" Nino made a smug look.

"What?!" Adrien levitated away from his pal.

"Come on, tell me what you feel about her. Don't even try to lie. I know you" Nino said with a smirk.

Adrien sighs in defeat, "You're really gonna torment my soul, are you?"

"I'm your friend I need to know," Nino said.

"She makes my heart beat like crazy and I feel more human when she's around," Adrien said.