Romance

Adrien was dressed as Hades and Marinette was dressed as Persephone since they are doing a play at school by their teacher about Greek mythology.

"Oh, lord of the underworld. My mother will be furious if I'm gone" Marinette acting.

"If you come with me and be my bride, you'll rule the underworld with me" Adrien acted.

"No please!" Marinette acted while Adrien as Hades pretends to bring her to the underworld.

"Oh goodness," Marinette pulled a dramatic act.

"Don't you want freedom, my flower goddess? Away from that so-called home?" Adrien dipped her while acting.

"Yes, freedom my lord," Marinette said.

"Be mine, my queen" Adrien pulled her up and leaned in to kiss while acting.

Many in the audience didn't expect the kiss. His sharp hearing hears Chloe making a tantrum. Always the obnoxious friend he knows who can't let him make his own decisions in life.

"Just ignore her" Adrien whispered to Marinette.

"Okay" Marinette replied in embarrassment over Chloe's ranting.

"My beautiful goddess, please become my queen. Be with me, my love" Adrien acted.

"Yes my lord" Marinette acted again.

The lights went off that the acting play was finished and their classmates but Chloe applauded for their performance. Marinette and Adrien bowed to the audience.

"Thank you, you've been a wonderful audience," Adrien said.

"Marvelous performance, kids," Ms. Bustier said.

"Um, thank you" Marinette shyly replied.

"Thank you, Ms. Bustier" Adrien said.

-

A while later, Adrien dragged Chloe to the library to talk alone. He was annoyed with her rants which were a bit rude.

"Chloe, please don't make me hypnotize you again. I'm trying to have a new life today." He crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry!" Chloe cried.

"You made quite a scene back there!" He glared.

"I should be the one in the play with you, Adrikins!" Chloe complained but this made Adrien hold her chin to make her look in his eyes.

"Don't worry, Chloe. You'll forget all about the play" Adrien's eyes glowed and he hypnotized her. Chloe stood there in a trance until Adrien snaps his fingers.

His obnoxious friend had no idea what just happened nor remember how she ended up in the library, "Again, you hypnotized me didn't you?" She asked with a little sarcasm.

"Yup. I'm like a hypnotherapist to you, Chloe" Adrien chuckled and left the library.

"Utterly ridiculous" Chloe scoffs.

-

Marinette was talking to her friend Alya about the play.

"That kissing part was really convincing Marinette," Alya said.

When she said that, it made Marinette go into a trance of feeling those warm lips of that handsome dhampir model.

"His lips felt like I've kissed an angel," She said.

"You must be really lucky now" Alya chuckled.

"Well, he and I are dating now Alya" Marinette confessed.