Banshee

"You pathetic creatures are useless! I don't care what you do, just bring him to me! You, humans, find him in the daytime! You, vampires, find him at night! This device will tell who is human, vampire, or dhampir like the boy. When you find him, I want him alive!" Dark Lord said to his minions.

"Yes, master." They bowed to him.

"And if there's anyone with him, take them as well" Dark Lord added.

"And now, for another of my creation" He casts dark magic on the normal bat and it flies to find another victim to turn them into a monster, "Fly my kurai and create a powerful monster!"

-

At school, Adrien was at lunch with his friends asking about his life, minus the fact that he comes up with a lie to hide his half secret of himself. Chloe being Chloe was not available to sit with the 'losers' that Adrien liked to sit with.

"Actually, I just model for my father's brand company. He raised me to be.....flawless but I could never be that flawless" Adrien explained his story to his classmates.

"Everyone has their flaws, Adrien. In other words, nobody is fully perfect." Alya said.

"My father doesn't believe that. You see, when we lost my mother, he became overprotective of me and raised me to be flawless" Adrien said.

"I'm sorry for your loss," Alya said.

"Yeah, I last saw her at age seven. But she's a peace" Adrien said.

"Mmmhm. I've been by your side for a time Adrien and so have Chloe too" Nino said.

"Speaking of which, Chloe is not with us now," Adrien said.

"She's like her mother" Alya sighed in disappointment.

"All snotty, egoistical, and careless," Marinette said.

"She's not always that bad. But sometimes her clingy nature needs some work" Adrien said shyly.

"Indeed" Marinette agreed.

"One thing I hope is that no other monster appears. Better not be a gorgon or something" Nino said.

"I better hope it's not a vampire," Adrien said, taking a sip of tomato juice.

"As long as they are not in daylight, we're fine," Marinette said.

Suddenly, Adrien heard a sharp screaming as he covered his ears but his friends don't seem to hear anything.

"What's wrong?" Marinette asked, but suddenly before she got her answer a louder scream was heard.

Everyone covered their ears from the horrible screaming. It was so loud that it caused the windows to crack from the horrible screaming like a banshee.

"Let's get out of here!" Alya ran out the doors with them.

Marinette gestures to Adrien that they find a place to transform. Adrien nods and they ran to the boiler room. They both covered their ears again, so did their kwamis, from the horrible banshee scream.

"NNNGH! Tikki spots on!!!" Marinette groaned from the loud scream.

"Plagg claws out!" Adrien managed to utter to transform.

"Argh! My ears can't take it anymore! This has to stop!" Ladybug can't hear ringing in her head.

"We need to protect our ears! My head feels like it's about to explode!" Cat Noir groans and he noticed some nearby earplugs, "Perfect" He opened the package and gave two to Ladybug.

"Thanks. Okay, if I'm correct, a kuraised monster has gotta be a banshee. And we know what banshees really do" Ladybug said, putting the earplugs in her ears.