Demon Poodle

That morning, another vampire was captured by Gabriel last night and it was time that his son needs to feed. The dhampir hated this but he needs blood to stay sane or else he'll attack. He has survived without blood for 2 days before.

The dhampir stared at the vampire that is a female this time and is tied up so she doesn't escape, "Wanna hold my hand?" He asked and grabbed her wrists and did a cartwheel flip to twist her wrists.

"OW!" She screamed in pain.

"Beware, because your time is up!" Adrien said.

"Is that supposed to scare me, child?!" She spat at him.

"Maybe. You want my blood so badly because the sun has been your biggest fear" Adrien glared.

"Yes, and my lord will have you!" She hissed.

"I don't think so!" Adrien sunk his fangs into her.

The vampire lady screamed as Adrien drains her. The dhampir breathed through his nose while waiting for his prey to become motionless.

"There, that should do it" Adrien let her go.

He saw her barely alive; she was very strong to fight for her undead life, "Is that the best you can do, boy?" She gasped for air.

"Where is your lord?!" He demanded.

"I rather die in Hell than tell you, brat!" She said and she slowly dies.

"Damn it. Well, she died with the secret of my location" Adrien said.

After that he opened the curtains to let the sunlight in, causing the body to burn into ashes, "No more suffering but I bet she'll suffer punishment in Hell" He said quietly.

"And get your nine lives outside for some fresh air, please," Plagg said, hidden in Adrien's jacket.

"Sure" Adrien nodded.

-

Once transformed Cat Noir was running on the rooftops. Eventually, he saw Ladybug coming. He gasped in happiness that she's here. He pole-vaulted to the next roof to get close to her, wanting to meow.

"Hello there Kitty" Ladybug saw him land in front of her.

"My bugaboo." He purred in happiness.

"Coming out to see me?" Ladybug pets his hair.

"In this lovely morning? Yes," Cat Noir said with his cute purring like a cat.

"My poor kitty. Did you miss me?" She teased him.

"I do milady" Cat Noir held her hands.

"Lovesickness again, vampire boy?" Ladybug giggled and held his 'paws'.

"One day you'd be my bride" Cat Noir smirked.

"You haven't proposed with a ring to me, Count Noir" Ladybug scratched his chin.

"We're too young for that anyway. But you did propose me with the cat ring, Mrs. Noir" Cat Noir purred.

"Yep. After all, we got this whole weekend for ourselves and no school to worry about." Ladybug said.

"Purrfect. Let's go!" Cat Noir ran with her.

"Don't be a cheet-ah" Ladybug laughed that she made a pun.

"I got the speed of a cheetah along with my puns" Cat Noir chuckled and pole-vaulted to the Eiffel Tower.

Ladybug just shook her head following him. For the love of her life, he really is a jokester and has a funny sense of humor, "First to get there gets a candy" Ladybug ran to the Eiffel Tower.