The Tiger Is Visible Today #1

"Wang Amila we know you're there! Walkout here and aahhhhh" "Boss?" "Just someone grab up the boss" "What the heck was that" "What even real or did we just get attacked by a ghost with a grudge?!" Everyone looked at the door no one was there but Zhang, Yan, Yan, Zh Ge, Qiu Qiu, Tatung, Lei Ting, Wanchaun, Yu Zi, and I saw what was happening. Amila walked towards the table that she and I have called ours. She yawned but touched her right hand.

We waited around then her eyes opened as she yawned. "I don't see why they *yawn* ran away like that all I did was a karate chop them in their necks didn't use my magic or my fighting index either and then the scarlet rose tiger was seen" "Is it really that time again?" "Afraid so Big Bro" "Did it speak to you?" "It gave me a scroll with everyone in the ultimate class but I noticed something else even Emmoa and Appa are on here" She opens the scroll all of us gathered.

"I think I get it," Wanchaun says "The tiger seems to be telling those with fighting index to protect those who are mortal or half fighting index" "But this is different than last year this time our parents are on here," Tatung says "Their names though it's purple that means emmoa and appa will need us to protect them from certain things," Mila says "Oh that makes that makes senses" "Can you two explain this tiger to us?" I asked them "Mila is more of a history nerd than I'm" "I agree with the 2nd ranked stomach in the ultimate class" "Yah" "You going to let me tell or I can have Tinie blackmail you right.." "Fine fine please" Lei Ting laughed

"The Scarlet Rose Tiger is a tiger that was once alive it died giving all its fighting index to its kids to survive the cruel poachers the tiger attached itself to a family they wanted to make sure the family and their kids live through the future and not suffer any life-threatening circumstances or situations that family was our family you guys may have seen Taung and I pray to that statue in the courtyard the one with the female with wings The Scarlet Rose Tiger was humane and Tatung and I were the first ever to see their human form so we asked the previous principal if it was alright if  we have it built" "Although King and everyone in the ultimate class is around the statue was going to act in a way as a charm of protection for the students of Ba Le High that might've felt that they weren't special uh help" Amila only giggled

"To place it in smaller words the scarlet rose tiger has been always keeping the wang family out of dangers those we treasure or those we know to be kept out of harm's way the reason it appeared this time is there's a time certain spirits and supernatural fighting indexes can walk amongst the living which will be in 4 days. Tatung and I have called this Spirit Fist Day" I looked at it and touched at a name" "Your sister is in purple not because of her fighting index but because of the record of thugs trying to harm her so that means just protecting her in the day and night whenever we can but then I can give her the bracelet mom helped me created" "Mila" "This was when I was 5 I've kept it since my second year of the middle I had the strength and now that I'm ranked number one it's time I pass this to someone that needs it and what better person than my soon to be sister in law"

"What you and Hua Leing already talked about marriage?!" Tatung says shocked "We realized it yesterday night Mila and I shared a dream," I say Everyone gasped "In that dream, it showed Amila and me together smaller kids with either my blonde hair or Amila's Auburn hair was seen running around shooting water balloons at each other" "So it was a dream set in summer" "Either that or it was a beach in Mila's world we.." She touched at my hands gently "We don't know for sure but we can confirm that Mila and I will be married to each other" "Awwwww" "Eh Ms.Tian" We looked up she smiled. "I didn't wanna interrupt something so precious although even more people have joined our class having both Mila and Taung back once gain is putting everyone at ease" The bell ranged it was now time to start up our day.