She'll Heal Trust Our Words

"I think I know why the door didn't take your soul" "That was random" "It's because you already have your soul owned by something magical" "And that would be" "Amila" "What" "You couldn't die because there's a part of Amila in your body and even though Amila is from our world she's also a magical deity" "A what" "A magical being of high power they could be either a royal or just someone that had built up their powers during training or just growing we don't know about Amila though but I say it's possible that she just grew and trained there are no signs of her illegally or manipulating the system" "Is she even okay" "Unnie" We all looked Amila laid there in a star that glowed blue both Henji and Wang Shuang Long sat there in the uniforms that had Amila's symbol. "How long has it been," Henji says "2 hours and 35 minutes" Shaung Long responded, "And how long?" Henji asks "3 more hours," Shuang says "So she really did.." Henjyu's words were stopped when Shuang started to speak. "Lose a lot of blood yeah," Shuang says "Then we should take her to the hospital," Henji says "She won't fully heal how do we know she'll be okay?" "We did Henji and they couldn't help they even told me to say goodbye to her," Shuang says "So how is she here" "She was resting at the hospital then she disappeared then I found that High Superior Nehio created a heagongrim around Amila she's here because her heart is here" "All the goodness in her heart" "Yeah" Were you there?" "Hello, you all" "We're you there when it happened?" "I was I got wounded from protecting her but whatever spell or power move she used it really cost her blood I did try to leave to let her heal but after an hour in she reached her hand out to me and told me don't go" 

"Xiu" We looked he sighed "How is she?" "Only into the second hour she still would need 3 more" "Can she move" "We don't know" "I think it best you guys find a safe place for her to heal and have only people cloest to her heart be around her" "Xiu are you saying that some are targeting Amila" "No I'm merely saying that she should be in a safe place so that way people won't get the wrong idea or think you guys are criminals" "Oh yeah that is true," Shuang says "Henji why not we take to her the life garden" "It's the cafe though" "It's still the life garden and alough Juil knows people I think the people who would be by her side is the ultimate class and the two of us" "What if you know who shows up" "Which one Hei Long or Dayho" "Dayho" "Then we just keep  her away from Amila" "You think we can" "We've done it before Henji" "Yeah and we almost died" "That..wasn't our fault the three of us were just enjoying time and suddenly we're caught up in it so we really didn't have a choice but to aid High SUpeior Nehio" "Do you think she'll appear" "If she does we have ways to stop her without our power descreasing" "Let's do it then" 

"The life garden was always a place Mila could just breath and escape from things it was like her safe haven whenever she was in the world she didn't have to worry about anyone because either I or some guards from the underworld would be watching the life garden" "Oh whoa so it's true" "About Amila wanting to rule the underworld since she was 10 yes that was so she got stronger until the day had arrived" Bit by everyone went home because their families telling them to get home. That only left King, Tatung, Xiu, Zhan, Yen Yen, Ze Ge, and myself. Henjyu and Shuang Long were still around as well. "She's going to be okay," Tatung says "I don't guess it I just know that she'll be okay I already messaged our parents about what happened they don't want me to leave her" "That sounds like them" "Mila" She smiles softly "Hey you all" She then sighs "How am I even alive?" "Superior Nehio" "Oh?" "Heagoingrim" "Oh gosh" "We've just entered into the third hour" "So two more" "Yes" "It doesn't feel like it" "I'm only following after the clock that started when the Heagoingrim was created" "I see" "Mila how do you feel" "How the heck am I alive I shouldn't be I lost so much Axel how are you though" "I'll heal but yours is major compared to mines" "Did you get checked out" "I did there are various wraps and henet around me" 

"I see I'm relieved that you're okay but I'm grateful to you" "I'm just doing my duties as being part of your main force" "So you didn't show up to school because of this battle or whatever happened" "Yeah" "And now you have to recover" "Yeah but how does this work though" "5 hours by demonical standards which is why this clock appeared the moment the heagoingrim was created" "Axel I think she's asking about her blood recirculating through her body" "That is information  I wish I knew fully Superior Nehio just told me once 5 hours are done all your energy and anything that was damaged would be fixed" "Is it still going on" "We haven't been to the underworld yet so we wouldn't know Mila" "I see so you guys moved here to have less eyes around" "We didn't wanna seem like criminals especially since you lying could've easily told people that Henji and I might've killed you" Amila laughs "Wow so all that I was lying there I looked like a dead body" "You weren't even moving so yeah" "Gosh that's even scary but I was moving" "You were probably moving within your mind" "So into the third hour you say?" "Yeah 3 hours 20 minutes what happens after the final hour not quite sure" "This a first for us basically is what we're saying Mila" She smiles soflty "I'm glad you guys are here but don't worry I'll see you guys tomorrow after the final hour I'm going home to my bed"