The Letter Delivered

Hei Leing Long's View

"Eh, what's that" "A love letter?" I opened it and read through it. "He's blushing that hard" "Leing" I folded the letter back into its envelope and smiled "Love will be knocking on the door and it will be embraced with a lunch and my heart" "Ehhhhh?!"

The Next Day Amila's View

"You may enter in" I sighed will they even remember me? Did the letter get to him? I walked through everyone shouted my name before the teacher could even say my name. The biggest bear hug from my big brother and the girls hugged me tightly "Alright since you clearly know her please take a seat" "Oooo" Leing had an empty seat at the table at his table I took that seat and decide to grab the necessary materials for the class. 

By the time lunchtime came around, I packed up my bag and walked out of The Ultimate Class. I decided to look around things felt the same but things were also different. I sighed then squeaked when someone touched my hair which startled me. "I can't watch a girl be unhappy it's one of those sights I don't like to see" "Leing" "But since you're my girl I'll do what I can to..." "It reached you!" He gently hugged me back There wasn't much need for words for just the actions and the gestures were signs enough that Leing and I were always visible to everyone.

"My world felt as if I was missing a piece of it. I realized that it was the time I'd spent here. I was concerned from time to time be here because I was worried about messing with time and space but I realized that it wasn't going to happen since I was born here time-space didn't harm me or anyone I care about here. So I'm relieved that all my doubts and worries weren't something I needed to have on my mind" I smiled at the statue. "Thank you for helping me be reunited with the one I love so I can grow older with them Oh gosh that sounded chessy" "Not really for us girls is normal but with boys, it's very chessy" "Lei Ting!" I hugged her tightly She laughed and hugged tightly as well "This is what happened when were 14 as well" "Yeah it's true"

We shared so many stories which made us laugh. But Lei Ting laughed, even more, when I started to snort while laughing. "Wait please time please" "What is that supposed to mean!" I continued to laugh "I can't my eyes my cheeks hurt from smiling" "I blame you!" We both laughed "I knew they were both with each other" My brother's voice sounded as if he had shouted that through a megaphone. Lei Ting and I both turned. Tatung and Leing walked side by side. "Your eyes are red" "Blame Amila!" Lei Ting says I laughed and pointed at her. "You made me laugh too," I say  "Yeah but your stories and the photos you have of your brother made me laugh even more,"  Lei Ting says "Photos?"

"Don't show we can use for blackmail" "Yah!" I hid behind Leing and giggled "Emmoa and Appa sent a few of them" "You have photos of me?!" "You looked so adorable with little fists," Lei Ting says laughing even more "You have my baby photos?!" My brother says I stuck out my tongue and laughed. "Leing look" "Don't!" He covered his mouth while he laughed but we heard it. "Tatung you really were meant to be a fighter" We all got chased around by my brother as he shouted at us to hand him the photos. "Mila where are you staying?" Chiu Chiu asks me "Do you have a place here if not King can easily..." "Her room won't even unlock" "Yeah because I took the keys to it with me" "Really" "Yeah I don't need my big bro praying into my room trying to steal my snacks because of his sleepwalking eating" "What" "Amila!" "I don't sleepwalk in my actual body mines is spiritual" "Eh as in you can" "Leave my body while it's resting while  my mind and soul walk around yes" "Whoaaaaa" "But that started when I was 15 but you big bro you and your sleeping habit started when you were 7" Leing laughed "I can see it happening but that's funny Tatung Mila out matches in not only fighting index but also with a stomach" "Not true" "The photos don't lie" We all laughed