More To Call Friends Or Allies

"Hei Leing you seem unhappy" "He won't even tell me" "Leing if you're not feeling well you should rest" "Amila why are you peeking shyly" At the mention of Amila I looked up. "Oh he's alright" "I don't think so" "Amila you know something don't you" "I do" "But you're not wearing the school uniform" "I will in the second period," Amila says She looks at me and sighs "You'll have to forgive me, Quang, your misfortune happened overnight" "What?" Everyone gasped I stared shocked at what was placed on my desk it was my mirror. "It helped me deeply with the attack The Deyrian Clan and I faced so thank you"

"Ceyilan" Two guys stood there in similar outfits to Amila. The guy with light pink hair shyly holds onto the guy with the black hair "Yeo?" The pink-haired guy looks up and gasps Amila hugs him tightly "You're okay" The pink-haired guy hugs Amila back "Seonghwa how?" "If I remember what that voice whispered it said that the lilac venom's bond with those they know is one that is not able to be blown out," Seonghwa says Then he looks at the pink-haired guy and ruffles his hair, "I think Yeo when he had got captured, was wearing one of your dragon seals," Seonghwa says "So I guess that means he was never ever going to get hurt" "Anyone know how?" "Unofrnately not we're still trying to get answers out of Yunho and Mingi because they were the last two around Yeosang" "How do you guys know they also didn't get harmed" "Oh?" "Ceyilan are you saying..." "That maybe the boys all had went through some kind of dangerous situation"