The Tiger is Visible Today #2

The bell ranged it was now time to startup our day.

We now began where we left off

"Ah wait!" Mila pulled out a book and walked into the hallway. A female with the same butterfly pin as Amila was seen holding the same book as Amila. They both bowed halfway to each other. "Erā o shūsei shite itadaki arigatōgozaimasu. Hiiro no rōzutaigā ga watashitachi o mimamotte kudasaimasu yō ni!" They both stood up laughed and exchanged books "Fighting Flower Fist Forever!" "Oi you two there!" "Bye Amila see you at lunch!" "Indeed safe travels to your class Hikaru!" Amila walked in and smiled "She is indeed watching over us this year's Spirit Fist Day will be different"

We heard numerous sounds of Japanese during lunch a crowd had gathered. Mila, Hikaru and four other girls were seen playing a card game that was unfamiliar to us. "No stacking especially since Bellaire became the heart of lighting"

"But you're the heart of posion Mila" "Getting strucked by lighting is like getting stinged by a jellyfish" "Omg we all got stung Lagcarye Beach" They laughed "Draw two Hiakru haha yeah" "Our parents as a whole went placed their money together and just bought two ontiment cremes" "That was..uno!" "Mila!" She laughed and smiled "It's not over though" "Yes it's" "One card left lick has to be on either your sides or mines"

After a few turns the girl next to Amila placed her card. "Victory!" Amila placed down a card that had +4 on it" "Mila!" She giggled and laughed then looked up. "Oh hello everyone" "What is this?" "It's uno" "Uno?" Amila explained in Chinese everyone goes oooh. She laughed "Anyone wanna try" "This box says 4 to six" "Mila 10 boxes in her bag" "Guys!" Someone stomach growled as people played everyone paused. "Mila you haven't eaten go now" "That was not me" Her stomach then growled she blushed "Allow me" I say "Ahhhh where are those glasses their love it's too bright!"

"Amila! King!" She sat there getting bandaged by King. "What happened?" "Someone didn't place a caution wet floor sign so Mila slipped right into lemonade I had Mr. Sun bring one my pants uniform we feared it was going to happen of she wore a skirt. "Lei Ting!..Mila what happend are you both Ahhh" "Tatung!" "Big Bro!" Xiu appeared stopped Tatung. "Thanks Xiu eh Xiu I didn't even call you" "I know Master Chiu-Wu has asked me to take the leader of The Flower Fist to him to discuss matters regarding on the gr.."

"Xiu!" Amila walked towards him. "Let's go" "Eh?" "You said the girls's future missions and tasks we should go" Xiu looked at Taung and us. "Oh this must be the first time meeting me" "I've known you fo.." A flower tattoo that glowed sliver was on Amila's hands. "Nice to formally meet you Xiu I go by Amila or Duye Leader of The Flower Fist Clan" "Ahhhh" Xiu had pulled on Tatung's ear "Why didn't you tell me that your sister was a clan leader" "You never asked me Xiu" The tattoo vanishes away Amila smiles "Let's go Xiu there are things I have to give to Superior Chiu-Wu from Speryio" Xiu gasps

"Speryio is alright?" "She and her team are recovering their enegry in Seoul after they had faced Vigyu they were healed by my clan they went back to their homebound which is Seoul but I since I'm The World Traveler delivery to the fighting and martial arts supeiors is one of my all time duties so I have to get these to Supeior Chiu-Wu for Syperio but also there is things I have to give to Supeior Chiu-Wu myself we must not wait Superior Chiu-Wu luck may be majority ln our side but time is an in and out thing taking care of things before time gets the better of me is something that is always important so is my love for My beloved and everyone I hold dear to my heart but duties called" "What she's married?!" "Xiu please you heard her the last thing you need is to get shot by one of her shutdown needles" Xiu glued and dashed to catch up to Amila.

We watched as they vanshies behind a door that was visble to us since we had fighting index. Before the door closed Amila's smile had assured me she would be back. "Yes?" Class was already in session. I didn't hear the miltyatry chant thing of the three powers of our school. Amila walked through she handed Ms. Tian a paper. "Welcome back I'm relived to know your off campus duties as a school leader didn't affect you from being here" "Emmoa said the same when she seen me too speaking of which here big bro from Appa he just Tataung will understand it contents"

"If this is coming from Appa that must been something joking or pranking wise" "I don't know just following their words they are our parents" "True" "Afyer class though" Mila giggles "Because if it's a joke envelope then that means you're going to be dealing with angry members of the ultimate class" "Yah" Amila laughs then sits next to me. The both of us blushed and turned away