The Painting Mindset

Amila's View

Weither it was big or small the love within a painting was visble. A lot of of people think some paint to get the world's approval but for others it's form to express oneself without words without a mood status on our favorite social media sites. Painting although messy was like one that didn't have limits unless if of course   a painting order  was issued then there would be a limit in place.

But other than that painting was just a way to feel at ease to feel like were just  an owner of an empty island or place where you can just do whatever and be the controller. "Mila it's us we brought lunch for everyone" I decided to eat food they looked around. "It's my first time seeing your actual art space" Tatung says "It suits you and it's a relief this became a storage spot the window shows a nice view of nature" "You can definitely tell this space is Mila's" King says "You can just feel her sunshine aura" "Maybe Mila is an air elemental" "That would mean she would be in the elemental group as us" "No me and Tatung we're both earth ones"

"Who is this one for Mila" "To my high superior" "Didn't know Diablo likes art" "He'll admire it but if it's not made by those he knows he wouldn't keep the memory" "I see" "A sideways canvas because it's going to replace the one that is in the grand hall of Crimson Institute he doesn't know what to do about the one in the hall it's a nice painting but it just doesn't fit the halls of Crimson Institute anymore" "Can you show us?" I pulled out my phone and showed them. "Eh Diablo looks like that?!"

"He just looks like one of those anime villains you can't help but to love" "Literally everyone at Crimson Institute" "Even you" "I just see him as a teacher he helped me get control of my matter and emotions" "Oh" "I have the power to change the weather patterns in the underworld so if I was sad it would rain if I was angry a thunderstorm if it was a mixture of both it would be both tornados and hurricanes" "Oh gosh you're that powerful" "Indeed" "Alright back to not being a distraction" "You guys are not a distraction besides food is very much needed"